*Calendar Exchange-Sent/Received!*COMPLETED!!!

I received a set of calendars on Wednesday (BUT I don't know who sent them):

2014-2015 pocket calendar and a really cute wall calendar with funny cats in it. I'm in love with February's picture:goodvibes

Also, received pumpkin seeds and a colorful pen.

Thanks to my sender. :cheer2:

Cindy

I received a set of calendars on Wednesday (BUT I don't know who sent them):

2014-2015 pocket calendar and a really cute wall calendar with funny cats in it. I'm in love with February's picture:goodvibes

Also, received pumpkin seeds and a colorful pen.

Thanks to my sender. :cheer2:

Cindy

That would be me! I combined shipping for the calendar exchange and the penpal exchange (there should have been my pen pal letter in the envelope, too).
Glad you like the calendars!

Glad to hear of the arrivals.

Cindy, could you update me with your exchange status.

October 30th, was the MAIL BY DATE.

That would be me! I combined shipping for the calendar exchange and the penpal exchange (there should have been my pen pal letter in the envelope, too).
Glad you like the calendars!

I will look inside the package for the letter. I thought I felt something else in there, but then I got distracted:)

Patsy, my packages went out on the 30th (I thought that I had posted). They are both out for delivery today per the post office website. We'll see if it's telling the truth :scratchin

Thank you for the update Cindy. Can't find your post but it's all good since you had sent yours out, and on time :thumbsup2

I received my calendars today from Cindy.

A large mother nature calendar. great pictures on it. as well as a mini Minnie and mickey calendar and a fridge calendar with a to-do list as well.

my exchange went out today!

Cindy your package came today. I am just now getting home and opened your gift

I got a to-do calendar for 2014. A mickey and Minnie calendar and a Mother Nature calendar.

Thank you

Sarah

I opened my calendar today from Karie (sp?) I received a beautiful NewEngland inspired wall calendar and a small hanging calendar as well. Thank you!

So sorry for the messy writing :) glad you received my package. I was concerned it would take a bit longer to receive.

Tried to put my hands on a local Maine calendar but my favorite shops was out. Hope you enjoy..

Sincerely,
Karin

My apologizes Bridgette, I tried looking for my calendar arrival post, and it did not go through. Thank you so much for the Peanuts Day to Day calendar. I had one before, and loved looking at each page daily.

And thank you Sandra, the calendar arrived today! And at the same time as my other weird lost mailing. Thank you so much for the dog calendar, and tag for my dad, he will really like it!

My calendars arrived yesterday: a Mickey Mouse wall calendar and a flowery pocket calendar (from o'sew cute)

Thanks lots...Cindy :goodvibes

According to the d.c., the last calendar was delivered today, so we should hear of its arrival soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter