• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cake

mello

DIS Veteran
Can't open the cake thread - it's too big. Would somebody be kind enough to post some phone #'s where one might order a cake for CRT, WCC, or OKW?

Oh, and perhaps any info on your experience ordering at any of those places would be helpful too!

Thanks!

The new Cake Hotline # is 407-827-2253

I think going by the cake thread the GF has the best cakes. I will be ordering one from the GF in December for DS4 birthday dinner.

In Feb. we ordered a cake from LTT and I didn't like it. It had white chocolate icing and I prefer sweet buttercream icing like on wedding cakes. My DH thought it was good but not the best he has had. I have heard good things about WCC cakes too so that would be a good one to order from. I'm not big on chocolate icing but I have to say some of the photos with the chocolate icing the cakes look delicous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter