Cake Boss, which cabin you think

The Royal Suite

Don't Buddy and Lisa have 4 kids? Including the new baby....if so, they couldn't have stayed in the Royal, it only sleeps 5.

If he paid for his own room, it could have been anywhere. But most celebs that are on the ship to perform are usually in a Cat 4.

maybe we'll get a glimpse of their room if they show someone getting ready for the vow renewal.....

Was anyone on the cruise that could tell us? I know we sailed on the Magic the sailing they filmed "According to Jim." We were told in advance they would be onboard, given an autographed picture from the cast in our stateroom, and camera equipment was EVERYWHERE! We also saw cast and crew dining at Topsiders at lunch and breakfast, and ran into them all around the ship. Someone on these boards had to have sailed with them!

Yay!! I was right! Do I get a piece of :cake:?? :laughing:

I had a friend onboard when they were, and she said they were all really nice.
Someone on another thread said that Buddy was difficult in the kitchen, or something like that. But since he made the cakes in his bakery, I have to wonder how much time he would have spent in the ship's kitchen.:confused3

The gals in the show talked about some room number in the 9000's, I thought. One thing that was likely staged is when they went to the Spa they came down the stairs from deck 12.

When they were showing them getting ready, it looked like both Buddy and Lisa were in Deluxe Family Staterooms, not suites. With 6 of them, they probably had connecting rooms. They also mentioned Deck 9 when they were in the bakery talking about where their rooms were on the cake.

I would have loved to see more of what they experienced on the dream, but it being a three day cruise and cameras following them they probably did not have time to do too much. I really hope they come back to DCL and do a long cruise without the cameras and have a "real" DCL vacation.

I don't really care what room they were in since I won't be in a same kinda room, LOL, however it did get me more excited about our May cruise on Dream AND that cake with working Aquaduck was really cool.
I was wondering what the room with the 360 views was?

We were on the cruise with them - we saw them in the terminal before we boarded and then there were autographed photos and a note about them being onboard in our staterooms.

They were all very nice! We chatted with Buddy for a few minutes waiting for the Aquaduck and we chatted with the sisters in the hallway on Pirate night. Our whole family was dressed up and they said how we looked great and they wished they had known about Pirate night!

I had heard they were on deck 9 (as they said on the show - "the 9th floor!"), and I'm guessing they were aft as we often ran into the sisters in the aft elevator. They were definitely in the Family Oceanview with Verandah category (4), or at least some of them were. It's possible that Buddy & Lisa were in category V's, since the room layout is the same as the category 4's.

We have pictures of the Dream cake, but didn't get to see the wedding cake.

Here's a thread with pictures: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2818922

I don't really care what room they were in since I won't be in a same kinda room, LOL, however it did get me more excited about our May cruise on Dream AND that cake with working Aquaduck was really cool.
I was wondering what the room with the 360 views was?

The room that Buddy was talking about was Outlook which is above the Edge tween club in the midship stack. It's not really a 360 view but it does have a great view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter