Cake Boss at WDW

connie1042

DIS Veteran
I think it is Monday here in Mn. They are on a trip to WDW, and his daughter wants him to make her birthday cake while they are there. Of course he does, but I am not sure where he is doing it. It is suppose to be on here Central time at 8 pm on Mon.

Can't wait! I love Cake Boss! Did you see the cake he made for the aquarium this week? Very cool. Loved the Sesame Street show too. Can't wait to see Buddy at the Magic Kingdom!

I don't know if I am thinking of the right show or not, but was there an episode where he had to make a cake for some guys who seemed very Godfather like? It was a Roulette Table I believe. I loved it. I need to watch this show more often.
Just a lurker here mostly but I so loved this episode I had to chime in! :)

Did anyone catch the episode where he made the wedding cake and the bride went nuts and added a "little" color to it herself? He was a much better person than me, I don't know if I would have made a new cake for her after she destroyed the first one.

I saw him at the Cape May Buffet with his whole family, I'm guessing he was taping that week. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter