Cafeen takes it slow in Sept (and not by choice) – 23 Sept 2010 – 01 Oct 2010

Hi thanks for a great tr. Your pics are amazing. I realy enjoyed all of them. My sad day this year is your happy day. Meaning your arrival day is my first day back to work after trip. Can't wait to see your pics in your next tr. Might have to look up your last one. One last thing, I had convinced myself that we would not be doing mnsshp you might have changed my mind. Will have to see what kind of money we have by our last day. Thanks again, have a great trip.

Allan, the last set of pictures are spectacular. I've noted your "park schedule" and it looks as if we are in the same parks a couple of times (AK on Monday morning would probably be best for us to try to "find" you as then Andy (our oldest son) arrivces and things get crazy.
Thanks :). I got much better at tweaking them as I played with Lightroom more and more. I'm really looking forward to seeing what I can do next year (erm.. next MONTH!)

I'll PM you my number and you can shoot me a call or text that day (so long as it doesn't turn into phone tag a la 2009!) We'll likely be arriving around 9:30 or so as Mom wants a day to stay in a little bit (she gets up at 6am regularly though, so leaving at 9 is plenty heh). (Though, I may just get up and head out too, and meet up with her for breakfast, this may also work nicely).

Hi thanks for a great tr. Your pics are amazing. I realy enjoyed all of them. My sad day this year is your happy day. Meaning your arrival day is my first day back to work after trip. Can't wait to see your pics in your next tr. Might have to look up your last one. One last thing, I had convinced myself that we would not be doing mnsshp you might have changed my mind. Will have to see what kind of money we have by our last day. Thanks again, have a great trip.
Thanks for reading :). I'm really happy with most of the pics in the report. Some, not so much, but most of them I replaced with updated versions (tweaked color, sharpness, noise, and clarity via Lightroom 3) last week (or so).

While your sad day is my happy day, that means your happy day is my work day! I think you get off better in this deal :p. As far as the pics, I can't wait to take them! I did some practice on food photography at my local Mexican place this weekend too...

I think I did a good job :).

As far as MNSSHP, I get off easy. Going solo means I can do a bunch of them rather than just one :p. I think it's well worth it, but I'm able to stay the whole 5 hours easy. If you can swing it, I'd suggest trying it once and I feel it's really worth it, but if not, don't stress over it :).

---

In other news, it's officially official that I'm going to Disney! The last bit of my reservation was paid off about 20 minutes ago :) (Ok, I was a week late... I failed at paying down the balance early on). I did drop DxDDP down to DDP for now, but I'll be reupgrading that at the start of the month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter