Cafe Mickey, birthday cake?

Amy Anderson

Earning My Ears
Hey all, I have booked and paid for cafe mickey when I made the booking but I want to add a birthday cake to this. How will they do it? No point in having dessert and cake but do they sort it out price wise? Or is it a case of both?

Thanks

I paid for Café Mickey as part of my holiday package, I added the cake when I checked into the NPB, then paid for it at the meal. It's in addition to the three course meal, and it's ice-cream so you can't take it away unfortunately. :)

You would've been better of not pre-booking Café Mickey, now you're obligated to have the 3-course set menu including dessert and cake. If you hadn't pre-booked, you would've been able to take the 2-course menu which they also offer (starter + main) and then just have the cake for dessert. The prebooking at CM always includes the 3-course menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter