Cafe Ko Olina Place of Joy still open?

juju

DIS Veteran
We are arriving this week. The last time we were there a year or so ago, we went to this little outdoor cafe located down the path from Aulani. It was quiet and our food was excellent. Has anybody noticed recently if this place is still open? I’m seeing conflicting reports.

That looks to be at the condos down the beach. You might just have to call there and ask them.

We are arriving this week. The last time we were there a year or so ago, we went to this little outdoor cafe located down the path from Aulani. It was quiet and our food was excellent. Has anybody noticed recently if this place is still open? I’m seeing conflicting reports.
It’s no longer there. It seemed like kind of a temporary thing.

It wasn’t at the condos. It was closer to Aulani, I think in part of that wedding space.
OK thank you. I just Googled it and it came up as being at the Condos. Thanks for the info on it being a temporary thing.

It’s a pop-up, so I think they’re there seasonally. Their Instagram says it’s temporarily closed. Last year’s calendar started in April, but not sure when they actually start up. They were open when we went in August - except for the one day we planned to go there! 😟

Michel’s at the Colony Surf is the parent restaurant, so you could head there instead (over in Waikiki).

https://www.instagram.com/cafekoolina/******

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter