Cabs and babies?

WDWLODGE

DIS Veteran
We are thinking about taking a cab to Paradise Beach in Cozumel. We will have our 10 month old with us. What do we do about a car seat?

They don't. You're in Mexico. Car seats are not required. Even if you bring your own, you may or may not be able to install it in the cab.

Everyone has a different...I guess "comfort level" with this one. We are so used to safety and car seats in this country and it so weird to think it isn't that way everywhere. Most of the cabs we used in the Caribbean or Mexico did not even have seatbelts, so you couldn't secure a seat anyway. My kids were a bit older than yours, but we have just held them in the cab and said a quick prayer. There's a risk, and as parents we just have to decide if we want to do it.
But pretty much if you want to go in a cab, on an excursion, etc...you will have to take that risk. There's no other way to get around, and no car seats.

Just like my mom said it was back when I was a baby...:rotfl:And I turned out OK. :rolleyes2 I've heard that one a hundred times! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter