Cabo and Puerto Vallarta port tours

Mistyj

Earning My Ears
This is our second cruise but first Mexican R. cruise. Can anyone tell me if they have done the daulphin swim at either location or the island cruise/snorkel/beach day - I think there is two at PV? I am unsure what to do - there are two adults and one child - 5 years.

We did the dolphin swim at Cabo and loved it. Our kids were 13, 8 & 6 at the time. Also did the Paradise Beach excursion at PV and we all enjoyed it very much, the beach was great!:)

We did the dolphin swim at Cabo and loved it. Our kids were 13, 8 & 6 at the time. Also did the Paradise Beach excursion at PV and we all enjoyed it very much, the beach was great!:)

We did dolphins in Cabo, LOVED IT! I like that the adults got free passes to WATCH vs. having to pay in PV. Plus, it was walking distance so we could shop on our way back to tender.

In PV we did Paradise Village. BEST DAY of our cruise! We are booking it again for our Spring Break cruise. ;)

Silence,

Did you guys book Paradise Village as a day pass through the resort itself?

We went to PV on our honeymoon 5 years ago and can't wait until March when we get to go back!

Silence,

Did you guys book Paradise Village as a day pass through the resort itself?

We went to PV on our honeymoon 5 years ago and can't wait until March when we get to go back!

We booked through Disney. I imagine you can get it cheaper if you do it on your own, but I'm too scared to risk it! Plus, this time we are going over Spring Break and I imagine that the ship and the resorts will all be packed.

We must have all done the same thing! I did paradise in PV and the cabi dolphin. Paradise was so awesome, easy, and fun. The cabo dolphin is nice too. It's a nice facility as well, I just tried to google earth it and the photos show it being constructed, so it must be fairly new.

My 9 year olds did the dolphin encounter in Cabo. They loved it. FYI, the pictures are $25.00 each!!! They also have good internet inside. We did the whale watching in Cabo as well. Loved it!

In PV we hired a driver to take us to a beach. I had nothing prepared. Next time I will buy a pass to a resort. Where ever we were was too far and too "ethnic" we were all sick after eating the food too.

Enjoy, Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter