• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabin for 5 people, how will we all fit?

We used vacation club points so I don't really want to change our reservations since there will be a change fee, I think....

My hubby and I thinks we will be fine since our kids are still very young... An 11 yr old, 3 yr old and a 2 yr old by then...

Maybe when they get older, then it'll make more sense to get 2 connecting rooms... :)

Here is a picture of the kids beds pulled down. The third bed would be the one behind the chair if it was pulled out. This was cabin 10096 on the Dream a family deluxe verandah room.

Wow! Looks nice and comfy for the kids! :) can't wait for our trip....
Thanks for posting a pic:cool1:

We used vacation club points so I don't really want to change our reservations since there will be a change fee, I think....

My hubby and I thinks we will be fine since our kids are still very young... An 11 yr old, 3 yr old and a 2 yr old by then...

Maybe when they get older, then it'll make more sense to get 2 connecting rooms... :)
I agree with you. The ages of your children it would be difficult to get separate rooms. I think you'll be fine. There's tons of space on the Dream. The bed is higher off the ground so you can easily slide your suitcases under the bed. I used one as a hamper for our dirty clothes. I used another one to keep all eletronics together and locked up while we were out of the room. I found it very handy.

I agree with you. The ages of your children it would be difficult to get separate rooms. I think you'll be fine. There's tons of space on the Dream. The bed is higher off the ground so you can easily slide your suitcases under the bed. I used one as a hamper for our dirty clothes. I used another one to keep all eletronics together and locked up while we were out of the room. I found it very handy.

Thank you! It's nice to know we can store the luggages under the bed, I don't remember doing that last time we were on the magic... :)

I have sailed in this very stateroom on the Dream. We were in 9158, 2 adults, 3 kids (11, 9, 7) and I was surprised how spacious the room was. We also loved the location, one of our favorites!

We even sailed this room after 2 cruises of having adjoining staterooms!

We sailed with five on the Magic and we had enough room. We had a room with a verandah, large bed, bunk beds and a murphy bed. It could be tight at times but I was not upset or disappointed with the amount of space. The five consisted of Me, my Husband, 15 yr old. son, 13 yr old daughter, and 7 yr old daughter. Hope this helps :santa:

You will be fine with 5 in a room. We have done it three times with our kids and next summer have a 4A booked on the Fantasy with 2A, 3K (17, 15, 12). :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter