• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabin Door Signs - Character Names PLEASE READ 1ST POST

these look great! i wondered if i could get the following:
Mark-goofy
Shannon- tink
Dustin- mickey
Lauryn-princesses
Nick- Mcqueen

thanks!

sorry! i would love the purple backgroung. thanks so much!!

p.s. i forgot to mention that we are cruising on the repo in aug, so we will be leaving soon. i saw a note in the first post to let you know this. thanks for your time and your talent!!!!

just bumping mine up, cuz i didn't find the names in any of the posts. will you be able to do these? if not, that is fine! thanks for your time!

just bumping mine up, cuz i didn't find the names in any of the posts. will you be able to do these? if not, that is fine! thanks for your time!
I should be able to get to yours tonight or tomorrow. :)

Sandy-
Thats totally fine but if you have time within the next two weeks it would be great to have them i really want to see what they look like..:p
Whenever you have time is great, i am happy you are just making them
Thanks again

I put two names together because it's faster for me to make them that way. After you print them you just cut them out, so it doesn't matter which names go together.

So you would rather have Dad with Captain Mickey and Mom with Cinderella, is that right? I can do that.

Zandy595

That would be great - whatever is easiest for you

Mom
Dad
Mike
Katie
AJ
Nonnie
Alex (girl)

Thansk again

Ellen

You really are wonderful! The names look GREAT and are very much appreciated!

diana

wheelerkidz3 - August

DisneyNamesMarkShannon.jpg

DisneyNamesDustinLauryn.jpg

DisneyNamesNick.jpg

mikesmom88 - August

If you go to the index on the first page you'll find Mike - Pirate Mickey and Sue - Tink aqua-blue.

DisneyNamesDadAJ.jpg

DisneyNamesMomKatie.jpg

DisneyNamesNonnieAlex.jpg

:eek: ..wow! how do you keep up?

:flower3: ...again, zandy girl.... :thumbsup2

eventually..i might "work"..myself..outta the dog house, :wizard:

[ i thought..you're trying to forget...birthdays? , :laughing:

* it didn't matter..that it was in the middle of the week & working

over....:scared: ]

I see you have one for me, Frank, but I was wondering if you could make a Donald themed name. I'm going in December on the Mousefest cruise.

Thanks for your hard work and creativity!

These are absolutely amazing!! I love them! Can you make the following for me: (thanks in advance!)

Joyaunna-Princess
Jayden-Pirates of the Caribbean

CAn you do JACE in the captain Mickey and DRAYTON in the all stich!! Thanks! :goodvibes Also DEBBIE in Minnie and CLINTON in Sor. Mickey. Thanks again!!!

Hi! I don't know if you have had a chance to do these yet. My DH & DS have changed their minds on the pics! Can you believe! if you can't change, I understand! If you can, can you do CLINTON= Capt. Jack, DEBBIE= purple minnie, DRAYTON = stitch, JACE = blue mickey. Thanks!!:goodvibes

how do the signs work? do you mail them out?

You can copy and paste them! Then print them out and stick em' to your door! It is real easy. Zandy does all the hard work!

You can even crop them (to get out someone elses name for example) once you have copied and pasted...

You can copy and paste them! Then print them out and stick em' to your door! It is real easy. Zandy does all the hard work!

You can even crop them (to get out someone elses name for example) once you have copied and pasted...
thanks for the info, so fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter