Cabin Door Signs - Character Names PLEASE READ 1ST POST

These are so cute! You are awesome. Is it possible to do the following?
Diana - tiki mickey/minnie yellow
Ian - goofy
Alina - tink/black
Lia - donald
Annika - lilo & stitch
Girls cruise - Disney Wonder ship

THANK YOU!!!!!

I love your name tags and was wondering if perhaps you could make a couple for me too?

Tiffany- Tink
Conner-Cars
Alexis-Tink
Davey-Capt Jack
Michele-Donald
David-Goofy

Thank you so much ahead of time.

If you could do Tiffany's Tink in the green and Alexis's Tink in the purple that would be great....Thank you again.

Sandy-
Thank-you for your help, and i think that we are,
Yes and if you could do these names
Lauren- Belle
Keri-Cinderella
Dave- Donald Duck
Brendan- Stitch
Riley- Goofy
If you could do that it would be great-
thanks again-
I was playing around with two Aristocats designs (I mentioned earlier) and they turned out kinda nice.
Would you still rather have:
Lauren- Belle
Keri-Cinderella
Dave- Donald Duck
Brendan- Stitch
Riley- Goofy

Sandy,
Your name designs are incredible, you have so many it is hard to choose. We are going on our first family vacation and cruise on Oct 25.

If you could please make
Shelby: the sleeping beauty with the castle
Cameron: Pirates of the Caribbean
Ashlyn: Hannah Montana

Also if you could do a Tara & Mike in the wedding Minnie and Mickey.

Thank you so much you do such a wonderful job!

Tara

Hi Sandy,

These are terrific! Can you do Nancy and Nana in Tink, Lucy in Princesses and Tim in Goofy? We are taking our grandkids on the members cruise in September 2008.

What a fun idea!

Thanks so much,

Nancy

postalcop

DisneyNamesNicolasSusan.jpg

DisneyNamesNicolasChristine.jpg
CAn you do JACE in the captain Mickey and DRAYTON in the all stich!! Thanks! :goodvibes Also DEBBIE in Minnie and CLINTON in Sor. Mickey. Thanks again!!!

Hi,

I'm sorry for the late notice. I just saw this and it is such an awesome idea. I'm leaving Sat for our vacation. If you can't do it by then that's fine, I totally understand. If so, here's the list.

Bill - Grumpy
Nicole - tink aqua blue
Hunter - Pirate
Caitlin (I don't know if you can do this one)

Thank You very much.

Sandy,
Could you please make me a character name sign with the tropical minnie/mickey (the yellow) using my name, Lian.

I am leaving Wednesday, it would be great if you could get it before then.

Thank you so much,
Lian(=

Hi,

We are leaving on 8/15 - if it is too soon please let me knwo (I undestand)

We have 3 cabins __ I do not know if you sepatrate them
I would like

Dad - Yellow Tiki Mickey Minnie (unless you can use Dad instead of Daddy and make Capt Mickey)
Mike - Pirate Mickey
A.J. - Jack Sparrow

Mom - Yellow tiki Mickey Minnie (Unless you can use Mom intead of Mommy Cinderella)
Katie - Tink Blue

Nonnie - Minnnie
Sue - Blue Tink
Alex - Princesses

Thanks so much
I put two names together because it's faster for me to make them that way. After you print them you just cut them out, so it doesn't matter which names go together.

So you would rather have Dad with Captain Mickey and Mom with Cinderella, is that right? I can do that.

Hi,

I'm sorry for the late notice. I just saw this and it is such an awesome idea. I'm leaving Sat for our vacation. If you can't do it by then that's fine, I totally understand. If so, here's the list.

Bill - Grumpy
Nicole - tink aqua blue
Hunter - Pirate
Caitlin (I don't know if you can do this one)

Thank You very much.
Bill, Nicole, and Hunter are in the index. Go there to find out what page they're on and just copy them. If they have another name attached that you don't want, you can crop it out. I'd be happy to make Caitlin for you. Which design would you like for her?

Sandy,
Could you please make me a character name sign with the tropical minnie/mickey (the yellow) using my name, Lian.

I am leaving Wednesday, it would be great if you could get it before then.

Thank you so much,
Lian(=
DisneyNamesLian.jpg

These are so cute! You are awesome. Is it possible to do the following?
Diana - tiki mickey/minnie yellow
Ian - goofy
Alina - tink/black
Lia - donald
Annika - lilo & stitch
Girls cruise - Disney Wonder ship

THANK YOU!!!!!

Sandy,

I forgot to mention we leave Canada Aug. 26. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy,

I forgot to mention we leave Canada Aug. 26. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good thing you mentioned that. ;)

I don't actually have a picture of the Wonder for "Girls Cruise". Don't tell anyone, but I used the Magic for the "Disney Wonder" I made. I don't think you can really make out the name though.

sandy-
could you just do those other names i asked for previously,
i really appreciate the time you spent on the aristocats, but the other designs i asked for would be just fine, i leave for Denmark tomorrow and i was hoping to see them before i left...
Thanks for all your time:)

sandy-
could you just do those other names i asked for previously,
i really appreciate the time you spent on the aristocats, but the other designs i asked for would be just fine, i leave for Denmark tomorrow and i was hoping to see them before i left...
Thanks for all your time:)
I'm sorry, I've had a lot of last minute requests for people sailing VERY soon, so I don't think I'll have time to do yours today. I have some real life ;) stuff I have to do this afternoon, so I'm going to have to quite making signs for now. You don't need them until November, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter