Cabin Door Signs - Character Names PLEASE READ 1ST POST

I don't know if they still have it because I haven't bought it in a while, but I used to get my magnet paper at Walmart. It's made by Avery and comes 5 sheets to a package. It was with office supplies. I've also seen it at Staples and Office Max. I've never seen the ProMag stuff. If it's made for printers, I would think it would be fine though. Just make sure you only put one sheet in the printer at a time.

s0136981_enl.jpg

I've seen the Avery at Office Depot the other day for $15.99 for the 5 sheets. I don't think Walmart carries it anymore. I saw the Promag at Michaels. The only problem I would see is that the paper is rolled and don't know how well it would straighten out in the printer. I found a website that sells the magnet paper decalpaper.com. I looked around and they were the cheapest. I ordered 50 sheets for $55 ($1.10/sheet) considerably better than the $3 at Office Depot. They are not the Avery brand though. I'm expecting shipment next week. I know you can order 5,25,50,100,etc. I know the 5 was $9.99. The more you order the more the price goes down. I have to print alot of signs for 2 cruises so that's why I opted for the 50. I'll let you know how it prints. Hope that helps.

I've seen the Avery at Office Depot the other day for $15.99 for the 5 sheets. I don't think Walmart carries it anymore. I saw the Promag at Michaels. The only problem I would see is that the paper is rolled and don't know how well it would straighten out in the printer. I found a website that sells the magnet paper decalpaper.com. I looked around and they were the cheapest. I ordered 50 sheets for $55 ($1.10/sheet) considerably better than the $3 at Office Depot. They are not the Avery brand though. I'm expecting shipment next week. I know you can order 5,25,50,100,etc. I know the 5 was $9.99. The more you order the more the price goes down. I have to print alot of signs for 2 cruises so that's why I opted for the 50. I'll let you know how it prints. Hope that helps.

I ordered mine from

http://www.magnetvalley.com/index.cfm/fa/categories.main/parentcat/3574

They were lightening fast and the paper was exactly what I expected. If you are in a rush and want to pay a little more try KINKOS.

Hey Sandy

By any chance do you have the Jonas brothers background?

If you do, could you do my Makenzie in that instead of tink? If you don't Tink is fine.

Thanks!

Sandy,

We will be cruising in Nov 2008 for the eastern.:banana: Could you do:
Chris -Tink
Mark - Sorcerer Mickey

Thanks so much!!!:worship:

Chris

Hi Sandy thank you for all your efforts. Went through all the posts and found Gracie, however my Gracie would really like the stitch design. I did find a good one for my husband David. The alphabetical list is wonderful. I was not able to find one for Roxanne. Could you make the name Roxanne with Minnie Mouse? We will not be cruising until Feb'09 so no rush.:love:

If you look hard on the internet , you can find the sheets for Cheeper. My daughter found some Lots cheeper. :cheer2:

THANKS SO MUCH FOR OUR REQUEST!!!!!! IT IS PERFECT!!!!!! U R THE BEST

thnx again,
dznynut2

Hi Sandy,

I have found Bruce and Andrew in designs I like, but I would like to request two more. We don't sail till Aug. 2009 so plenty of time.

Jennifer- tiki minnie yellow background (I saw Jen, but I prefer to use my whole name :goodvibes LOVE, LOVE the tiki design)
Elisabeth- Hannah Montana 1st choice, purple Tink 2nd choice (yes, this is spelled with an "s")

Thank you so much for your time.:worship: :cheer2: :hug:

PS. Love the designs with the Magic and Wonder in the background. I will be using those too. :flower3:

Helo Sandy,

You are the reason I joined this board

Can I have two

Felicity
Remicha

I luv what you have done in post #356

Do most people use the glossy or matte finish magnetic paper? Just wondering which would look the best. I'm thinking glossy would look better.

Hi Sandy-
I am going on a thanksgiving cruise and i was wondering if you could do the names for me... i was wondering if you had any of the aristocats for me, if you dont have them then thats fine but if you do then
Lauren- Marie
Dave- Tom
Riley- Tolouse
Brendan- Berlioz
Keri- Duchess
but if thats to hard you can just make them...
Lauren- Belle
Dave- Donald Duck
Riley- Jack Sparrow
Brendan- Stitch
Keri- Cinderella
Sorry if im making it to hard on you its just we are with a group of families who all have certain groups and we are the aristocats so that would be great... Thank-you:)

Hello, I was wondering if you would mind to do a few names for me.

Peyton in the Steve McQueen
Judy in the hula dancing Minnie
Jenny in the pirate mickey?

Thanks so much! You've been really busy.

Jenny

I was planning on laminating the copy. Than I was going to buy magnets, such as business card magnets, and put on the back. I thought this would be less expensive than to buy magnet sheets. Anyone who has done this, will my idea work? Thanks

Of course Suezyq50 That will work. I just like the magnet sheets cause its easer, but that will work too. Anyway that you wanna do it. It would be cheeper.
:thumbsup2

Sorry but a friend who is cruising with us saw my names and asked if I could see if you could make her one for her daughter.

JAELEY-princess-
thanks crusing 8/17/2008

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter