Cabin Door Signs - Character Names PLEASE READ 1ST POST

okay Sandy-no laughing at me...I went to that other thread (you know the one I posted??) and the Katie's they have are in winnie the pooh (my DD is terrified of eyeore) and pirates.

would you pretty please make her name in pretty tinkerbell or wall-e or eve?

I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!! (we leave sunday but do not feel obligated!!)

Thanks for posting this link. Is there any way to contact her for other names?

I went to the Creative DISigns part and could not find her or evidence of her style.

I need TED and would love SARAH in Cinderella as it is only in her list with Stitch.
Thanks,
Jan :earsgirl:

Hi Jan...

Michelle does not do names anymore....I think that is part of the reason why this thread exploded.

Also, there is a Sarah in princesses in the first two pages of this thread, hope that helps. :thumbsup2

Hi,

I am very lucky to have very normal names and found lots of options for my family, but I don't see a CASEY anywhere. We are leaving on Aug. 11th for the repo cruise and are lucky to have 6 of our names already! :)

If possible, can you do Casey in Pirate Mickey? Thanks! :)

I also have a creative DMIL who could help if needed. Thank you for sharing your talent!!!!!

okay Sandy-no laughing at me...I went to that other thread (you know the one I posted??) and the Katie's they have are in winnie the pooh (my DD is terrified of eyeore) and pirates.

would you pretty please make her name in pretty tinkerbell or wall-e or eve?

I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!! (we leave sunday but do not feel obligated!!)

DisneyNamesKatie-1.jpg

Hi Sandy! I was wondering if I could make a small modification to my request. My daughter Faith loves Cinderella. That graphic you made using just Cinderella was fabulous! Could you do her name in that?

Thanks!
Ginger

I have found Emily and Faith in the names. I couldn't find Kurt or Natalie. Kurt is a 10 year old boy, Natalie will be 17 months when we cruise. Whatever characters you have that would be appropriate would be fine.

Also, could you make Grandmama and Daddo? The other adults are Ginger, Chuck, Jeanna, and David. If you have time to make those, wonderful. If not, that's okay too.

We leave October 2 for our October 4 cruise (in 72 days :banana: ). So, no huge rush.

Thanks again!
Ginger

Thank you.

If you don't mind, it would help me out a lot if you would tell me which designs you'd prefer (out of the ones I've posted in this thread). That way I don't have to think about it :laughing: and you won't get something you don't like. That has actually happened and no offense, but I don't have time to redo them.
Did I miss your post with your character design choices? I don't have anything written down for any of your names?

No problem. I was trying to be easy, but can now see how that can actually make your job harder.

Faith - Cinderella
Kurt - Pirate (think ten year old boy)
Natalie - Minnie Mouse (pink)
Grandmama - Minnie (red)
Daddo - Mickey
David - Goofy
Jeanna - Tinkerbell
Chuck - Captain Jack
Ginger - Fairy Godmother
Emily (I can get from earlier posts)

Thanks!!
Ginger

No problem. I was trying to be easy, but can now see how that can actually make your job harder.

Faith - Cinderella
Kurt - Pirate (think ten year old boy)
Natalie - Minnie Mouse (pink)
Grandmama - Minnie (red)
Daddo - Mickey
David - Goofy
Jeanna - Tinkerbell
Chuck - Captain Jack
Ginger - Fairy Godmother
Emily (I can get from earlier posts)

Thanks!!
Ginger
Sorry, I don't have a pink or red Minnie design. I have tropical Minnie on a purple background and a Hawaiian theme Minnie and Mickey on a yellow background.
And no Fairy Godmother.

WOW. . Great Work. . .

We are going in September 2008. . but I would love to have them sooner so I can print them at my job before they close down. . they will close on July 31st. If you can't do this by then. . it's OK, I will just print them at home.

JESUS - Goofy
SABRINA - Tiger
SAVON - Mickey Pirates
ANJEL - Mickey Pirates
ANDY - Stitch
FANO - don't know. .he's my dad. . hmmm. . disney gang I guess.

THANKS SO MUCH

:banana: :worship:

Hi Sandy,

I figured out how to do these. . thanks for your help!!! :yay:

No need to do any of my names. . I am all set.

Sabrina

Hi, I love your designs! Could I please get the following:
Ashley (tinkerbell)
Riley (Tigger, if you have it with a "girl" background color that would be great)
Bailey (if you have Belle alone, if not lua Minnie)

Thank you sooo much!!!!

Hi Sandy, sorry to bother you I know you must be unbelievably busy. I'm not sure if my post got lost in the shuffle, it was back on page three. I understand if you haven't had a chance to get to it yet...I was wondering if I could request the tinkerbell with the black background for Ashley, it's for a teenager and I think she will really like that one. Could I also add JASON in either Mickey or Cars, it's for my nephew who is now going with us. I know it's been said before, but thank you so much for your time and effort, it is really appreciated by those of us with no creative talent--like me!

Hi Sandy, sorry to bother you I know you must be unbelievably busy. I'm not sure if my post got lost in the shuffle, it was back on page three. I understand if you haven't had a chance to get to it yet...I was wondering if I could request the tinkerbell with the black background for Ashley, it's for a teenager and I think she will really like that one. Could I also add JASON in either Mickey or Cars, it's for my nephew who is now going with us. I know it's been said before, but thank you so much for your time and effort, it is really appreciated by those of us with no creative talent--like me!
You may have missed it when I posted that I would be making the names in order, by cruise date. If I didn't do them that way I would miss a lot of people. At last count, I had 467 name requests, not including today's.

I'll do Tink in black for Ashley. That's one of my favorite graphics.
I can make Jason's in Mickey or Cars, whichever you prefer, I have both.

Hi Sandy:

Do you have instructions somewhere on how you do this? Also, do you make available your clip art to share? I especially love the one with all the Disney characters.

Thank you very much.

Hi Jan...

Michelle does not do names anymore....I think that is part of the reason why this thread exploded.

Also, there is a Sarah in princesses in the first two pages of this thread, hope that helps. :thumbsup2

THANKS!! I will go back and look, I did not see it before!

Jan :earsgirl:

ETA: I FOUND SARAH!! I will keep watching for TED and JAN or names I can cut down to make those. No rush.

SUGGESTION: Perhaps post some titles like AUNT, UNCLE, DADDY, (MOMMY is already here) GRANDMA, GRANDAD in general characters like the FAB 5 which would work for anyone.

Many thanks SANDY!!

Hi, Sandy -

Yet another request for names for our cruise for which we leave on August 29th. I've scrolled through the thread but didn't see these:

Marc - Sorcerer Mickey
Michael - Pirate Mickey
Stephen - Something with Eeyore in it

And I'll second the query from socaldisfan about instructions for making these wonderful letters. I haven't yet searched the entire threads for Door Magnets.

Sandy,

These are fantastic! There are so many great options that I had a hard time figuring out which ones to do. I found one name with the "right" characters that will work. Would you please do these for me:

Adam - Sorcerer Mickey
Elyse - Tiki Mickey & Minnie
Kenny - Captain Jack

We are leaving on Aug 13 for B2B on the Wonder. Thank you so much!

Elyse

I'm sailing Nov. 22

I'm sorry, since I have so many requests, I will only be able to do one design per name. Since other people have requested Chip 'n Dale for boys, I will try to change the background color for Kevin.
Your first request you said you'd like Daddy with Cars. Do you want to change that to Marcus? I do have a Captain Mickey.

I already have you on the list. ;)

I forgot I already had a MOMMY as Princess so if you could make Captain Mickey as DADDY that would be GREAT!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!
dznynut2

Hi Sandy-

I was wondering if I could request:

Judy-purple Minnie(tropical one)
Ray-Goofy

for our cruise on 9/11/08.

Thank you again:)
Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter