Cabin Door Signs - Character Names PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Hello Sandy!

I hope you don't mind another request ...

I have copied a Michele (for myself) and a Nicole (for daughter); however, I cannot find a MARK.

Would you mind doing a "MARK" -- anything Pirate like would be wonderful?

Thank you in advance and thanks for sharing your gift with everyone.

Michele

Sorry -- we are not leaving until the EB Repo -- no hurry!

Hi Sandy!

Thank you for taking so many requests. It is extremely kind of you to take the time from your family and summer to do help all who ask!

Please disregard my request, as I just found MARK from the post before. We have now been able to recycle all our names.

Again, I hope others treat you as kindly as you have treated us!

Cheers,
Michele

I'm adding to your workload, but don't need them until late Oct. So, take your time. But, I would like...
Diane...Captian Mickey
George...Donald Duck
Kat...Tigger
Karen...Goofy

Whenever you get to it is good. No rush.

Sandy,

If you have these names done already, I will use those. I just couldn't find them in all the posts. So if you know where they are, I will just use those.

Thanks so much for all your hard work.
Annette :)

Sandy,

I found them on the link, so scratch my request.

Thanks
:)

Hi Sandy-

Just found your thread today. Love your work! I believe we'll be on the same cruise. We'll be sailing on 10/11/08. I do have a few requests and hoping you can help me out:

Chris:Pluto
Michael: Stitch
Zachary: Chip n Dale
Daddy: Captain Mickey
Mommy: Cinderella
Papa: Goofy

My husband and are also sailing on 9/11 on the Wonder for 3 days for our anniversary, so I would like to request:

Judy & Ray: the Mickey and Minnie wedding one

Thanking you in advance for all your hard work. Hope to meet you on the October sailing along with other Disboarders. This will be 9th cruise and just now joined in the Disboard fun.

Judy

Hi,

We are sailing on the Aug. 24th Wonder. Can I get the following:

Michael (Pirate Stitch)
Grace (Tinkerbell)
Donna (Cinderella)
Jason (Prince Charming)

Thanks for doing this!:cheer2:

Hi Sandy, I was able to find a Grace on the other link you provided - thanks! Is it possible to provide the other 3? Thanks for all of your hard work on this!princess:

Sorry Sandy,
I think you have already sent this to me, but I can't find where I saved it..... Kevin will be fine any way you have him..... my son is 7 (almost 8) so he wouldn't really care.... maybe if you can do it both ways & I will let him pick.
As for my husband, Marcus, Lightning McQueen without the words would be fine, unless you have a Captain Mickey. Between his car & boat, he would be covered with both characters.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!
dznynut2

Could you please do:

Rebecca (Pirate Mickey)

and

Anthony (Pirate Mickey)

I looked through the whole thread and did not see these names. We leave Sept. 2. Thanks!

Hi Sandy;

I know I am way early but I would like to do this now since I have seen this thread. We are doing a western Caribbean cruise next November(2009) and am hoping you can do three names for me for our door.

Marnie (Pirate minnie or tinkerbell)

Dave (Jack Sparrow )

Cassie (Ariel)

Thank you so much for your hard work! It is greatly appreciated!:thumbsup2

Hi,

Could you possibly make the names Donna, Cindy, Lucas with the Pirate Mickey/Minnie background? Our cruise is in December on the Wonder.

Thank you so much!

Donna

Hi Sandy-

Just found your thread today. Love your work! I believe we'll be on the same cruise. We'll be sailing on 10/11/08. I do have a few requests and hoping you can help me out:

Chris:Pluto
Michael: Stitch
Zachary: Chip n Dale
Daddy: Captain Mickey
Mommy: Cinderella
Papa: Goofy

My husband and are also sailing on 9/11 on the Wonder for 3 days for our anniversary, so I would like to request:

Judy & Ray: the Mickey and Minnie wedding one

Thanking you in advance for all your hard work. Hope to meet you on the October sailing along with other Disboarders. This will be 9th cruise and just now joined in the Disboard fun.

Judy
I'm sailing Nov. 22

Hi Sandy, I was able to find a Grace on the other link you provided - thanks! Is it possible to provide the other 3? Thanks for all of your hard work on this!princess:
I don't have a design for Pirate Stitch. I've actually never even seen a picture of Stitch dressed like a pirate. Is there another design (that you've seen on this thread) that you'd like for Michael?
I don't have Prince Charming either. What else would you like for Jason?

Sorry Sandy,
I think you have already sent this to me, but I can't find where I saved it..... Kevin will be fine any way you have him..... my son is 7 (almost 8) so he wouldn't really care.... maybe if you can do it both ways & I will let him pick.
As for my husband, Marcus, Lightning McQueen without the words would be fine, unless you have a Captain Mickey. Between his car & boat, he would be covered with both characters.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!
dznynut2
I'm sorry, since I have so many requests, I will only be able to do one design per name. Since other people have requested Chip 'n Dale for boys, I will try to change the background color for Kevin.
Your first request you said you'd like Daddy with Cars. Do you want to change that to Marcus? I do have a Captain Mickey.

Hi,

Could you possibly make the names Donna, Cindy, Lucas with the Pirate Mickey/Minnie background? Our cruise is in December on the Wonder.

Thank you so much!

Donna
I already have you on the list. ;)

You are a saint to be doing this.....Thank you so much.

My family is sailing in October - I found a Steve for my hubby, but could you please make:

Benjamin - Cars
Rachel - Purple Hula minnie
Deborah - Yellow Hawaii Mickey/ Minne
Brandon - Cars
Matthew - Fab 5

Again...thank you for helping to make everyone's trip more special ((HUGS))

You are a saint to be doing this.....Thank you so much.

My family is sailing in October - I found a Steve for my hubby, but could you please make:

Benjamin - Cars
Rachel - Purple Hula minnie
Deborah - Yellow Hawaii Mickey/ Minne
Brandon - Cars
Matthew - Fab 5

Again...thank you for helping to make everyone's trip more special ((HUGS))
I will be making a Matthew in Fab 5 for someone else, so keep on the look out for that one.

Hi Sandy,

I just resent the email. For whatever reason, when I put your email address in, I put Sandy instead of Zandy. Let me know if you don't get it. Are you sure youre gonna have time to do them with all of the requests for names? If not, that's ok. Just let me know.

Thanks a million

Lora

Hi Sandy,

I just resent the email. For whatever reason, when I put your email address in, I put Sandy instead of Zandy. Let me know if you don't get it. Are you sure youre gonna have time to do them with all of the requests for names? If not, that's ok. Just let me know.

Thanks a million

Lora
I emailed you back. :)

ETA: Bob and Lora are post #166

DisneyMamaMG

DisneyNamesHaydenConner.jpg

DisneyNamesLoganMissy.jpg

DisneyNamesRhys.jpg

Sandy - you are so amazing to do this for me and my boys! Thank you so much - can't wait for the cruise, and these will be SO FUN to have!!

Missy :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter