• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabin Door Signs - Character Names PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Zandy, your work is wonderful!! You have a gift and thank you so much for sharing it with us more crafty challenged people!!:lmao:

We are going on the Christmas Cruise 12/20/08 and would love anything you could dream up for us that is in the holiday spirit. If not, here is what our group prefers as far as character's go:

Rick: Castaway Cay based
Shannon: Mickey Mouse
Morgan: Bambi
Mitchell: Pirates of the Carribean
Melissa: Sleeping Beauty(Aurora)

Thanks Again!!!
Shannon

Hi Sandy....

we are leaving Aug 8th for the Aug 17th repo cruise......

found graphics for DD in you your thread, :thanks: :thanks:

Can I please get magnets for myself & DH....

Jimmy (in Jack Sparrow)
Mary Ann (in Minnie/Mickey Pirate)

Thank you!!!!!!

Hi Sandy - your signs are great and I would love to do it myself (I do have Print shop 22 but don't know where to begin--but plan to try). In the meantime if you get a chance to do a FRANK I got all the others I needed from your previous wonderful work. In the Pirate picture would be great We leave August 15 to meet the Magic for the Repo Cruise. Thanks so much!

Sandy,
My very good friend "lotsofboys" told me all about the names you did for her. Loved "The Parents" with villans design - hysterical!!!
Could ya, would ya do a few for me too? We leave for our very first family trip to WDW on Aug 12th!!! :cool1:

Sue - Tink
Dean - Sorcerer Mickey
Ross - Jack Sparrow
Alex - Star Wars if possible (1st choice) or Cars

Thank you so much!!
Bkyrdmoviemom

Sandy: Love your work! I am leaving for Florida on September 24, 2008, sailing on the 27th.

I would appreciate it soooo much if you could make these for me:

Madison: Tinkerbell
Chase: Toy Story (w/buzz)

Thank you so, so much!

Hi Sandy,

Our sail date is Jan 3, 2009

POTC Mickey:
Chris
Chu Loc
Andy
Brian

Mickey and Friends:
Matthew

Stich:
Matthew

Yellow Hawiian Minnie:
Theresa
Di Be
Mary
Maddy

Princess:
Mary
Maddy

Thank You!!!!

Sandy - can you tell me the font that the letters are in? I think i've figured out how to do it but my characters don't "shrink" down enough to distinguish who they are. THey fill up the letters but are really too big.

Looking for Amanda (princesses) and Annette (Fab Five) for our Sept 21 cruise.

Your work is amazing. Thanks so much.

:)

I almost hate to ask because you have so many requests, but they are so adorable for our door, and since this board about taxes out my computer savy, I too would love you to make our names. We have 2 cabins on the Nov 15, 2008 western carribean cruise. It is also my birthday on the 15th, so beside the names could you make a Happy Birthday out of all the characters for my door, the kids want to decorate, and this way I'd be giving them something wonderful to use.

Walt - Grumpy
Benny - Mickey Pirate
Halina - Princesses
Sharon - Tigger
Mark - Stitch
John - Goofy
Matthew - Mickey with the captains hat
Happy Birthday - all characters

:love: Once again, thank you for all you do. You make many families very happy!!! :banana:
Sharon:tigger:

Hi Sandy - your signs are great and I would love to do it myself (I do have Print shop 22 but don't know where to begin--but plan to try). In the meantime if you get a chance to do a FRANK I got all the others I needed from your previous wonderful work. In the Pirate picture would be great We leave August 15 to meet the Magic for the Repo Cruise. Thanks so much!
I have version 21, but it shouldn't be too much different. I could walk you through the process on AIM or Yahoo messenger (or whatever it's called). If you don't have those I can probably PM you directions. PMing might be more difficult, if you run into a problem, especially since we have different versions. Let me know. I'd be glad to help.

Sandy - can you tell me the font that the letters are in? I think i've figured out how to do it but my characters don't "shrink" down enough to distinguish who they are. THey fill up the letters but are really too big.
The font is called Market. I crop the pictures down to appoximately the same size as the names (about half of a horizontal page), so you get exactly what you want.

debsters41

DisneyNamesFofyEmmi.jpg

DisneyNamesDebbieJohn.jpg

These are amazing!! :worship: I was just thinking about needing some magnets after all the reading I've done on these boards. Can I request some names?? We are sailing on our first Disney cruise on the December 4 cruise!! :cool1:

Here we go:

Sami - Aloha Minnie (yellow)
Alyssa - Luau Minnie (purple)
Carol - Donald Duck
Jordan - Dalmations??
Karen - Pirate Minnie/Mickey

Thank you so much!! :goodvibes

Mom2JAM

DisneyNamesAlexMegan.jpg

DisneyNamesJoshuaVickie.jpg

These are names I already had made. Just crop out the ones you don't need.
DisneyNamesShellyJeff.jpg

DisneyNamesRitaShelley.jpg

DisneyNamesJeffMina.jpg

Important: Please Read

First let me say, I like doing these names and making everyone happy, but this thread has grown very fast, as have the requests. At this point, I have 411 name requests.
I have a very old computer with not much memory left and I don't have a clue how many pictures Photobucket will allow me to upload before I've exceeded the limit...
All that said, I'm still going to make the names for as long as I can, but I need your help.

If I ever hope to get these all done...

* For those of you who have asked for more than one design per name, I'm only going to be able to do one. Please let me know which one you would prefer. If I don't hear from you I will make the first design you asked for.
For example, if you have six people in your family and requested each name to be done in Pirate Mickey AND each name be done in the Fab 5 - I will only do the six names in Pirate Mickey.
I have no problem doing (just for example) Grumpy for Dad, yellow aloha Minnie for Mom, Jack Sparrow for Son, and princesses for Daughter. Different names for each person are fine, not two designs for Dad, two designs for Mom, etc... I hope that makes sense.

* If you have said any character is fine, please tell me which one you prefer. I take too much time trying to figure out which design 5 year old Jack might like best. Crazy things run through my head, like "his name is Jack, maybe I should do Jack Sparrow" then I think "no, he's only 5 he might not have seen Pirates of the Carribean". See what I mean? :lmao:

* Also, please look through the names I've already done.
And most importantly, let me know if you don't need some of the names you've found.

I really hope that didn't sound rude. :guilty: I just think it would help me to get these done faster.

Thank you. :)

Hi Sandy - I don't have enough posts to PM (sorry!) - I'd love the purple background for the Tiki Mickey/Minnie for "Missy". Thanks so much for doing this!!

Missy :flower3:

First let me say, I like doing these names and making everyone happy, but this thread has grown very fast, as have the requests. At this point, I have 411 name requests.
I have a very old computer with not much memory left and I don't have a clue how many pictures Photobucket will allow me to upload before I've exceeded the limit...
All that said, I'm still going to make the names for as long as I can, but I need your help.

* For those of you who have asked for more than one design, for each name you've requested, I'm only going to be able to make one. Please let me know which one you would prefer. If I don't hear from you I will do the first design you asked for.
For example, if you have six people in your family and requested each name to be done in Pirate Mickey AND the Fab 5 - I will only do the six names in Pirate Mickey.

* Please tell me which design you prefer. I take too much time trying to figure out which design 5 year old Jack might like best. Crazy things run through my head, like "his name is Jack, maybe I should do Jack Sparrow" then I think "no, he's only 5 he might not have seen Pirates of the Carribean". See what I mean? :lmao:

* Also, please look through the names I've already done.
And most importantly, let me know if you don't need some of the names you've found.

I really hope that didn't sound rude. :guilty: I just think it would help me to get these done faster.

Hi, Sandy. First of all, I don't think that you sound rude at all. In fact, I think that you are trying your best to be very accomodating.

Now, I have seen a couple of "Brendas" that may work for me. (I saw "Brenna" in the Tinkerbell that I really want). So, don't worry about me.

Also, I found an "Eric" in Star Wars that I think that my husband will be all right with. So, we are good.

Thanks again for all of your hard work.

* For those of you who have asked for more than one design, for each name you've requested, I'm only going to be able to make one. Please let me know which one you would prefer. If I don't hear from you I will do the first design you asked for.

Hi Sandy, boy you are busy!! I keep checking for my names and the requests keep growing.... Anywho I do not think you are being rude- so I will update me request to be:

Sean in Pirate Mickey
Donna in Aloha Mickey (yellow)

we're sailing on 9/1!!!
Thank you for all your time and hard work!:worship: :worship: :wizard:
Donna

Hi Sandy! I remember we cruised with you I think 2 years ago! I love your designs! Could I request a few?

We sail October 11th, 2008

I would need:

Makenzie ( purple tinkerbell )
Brooke ( Ariel )
Garry ( Captain Jack )
Julie ) Purple Minnie )

Thanks in advance!!

Sandy,

In response to your post, I previously requested different designs for the three of us (Sharon, Ariana and William). However, if you could do all three names in the pirate mickey/minnie design, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!! Again, your work is outstanding.

Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter