cabin 6582 & 6583

mjvans

Never Forget!
Those are our assigned cabins for our cruise august 04. Does anyone know if these cabins accomodate 3 or 4. If they do accomodate 4, do they have the pull-down bed?? It really doesn't matter as my hubby, daughter and one son will be in one cabin, and myself and two other sons will be in other cabin. I just wanted to be prepared and get a general idea of what I'm looking at in the way of accomodations. Also, is this info in the passporter?? Wondering if I should buy one??
Thanks
Michelle

The Passporter has incorrect information about room occupancies, so definitely do not purchase one for that information.

I believe each of those rooms accommodate only three. They are not adjoining rooms. All rooms that accomodate four would have the pull-down bed over the single bed.

Enjoy your cruise. :)

We were in Room 6582 last year. It has a queen bed and the sofa that becomes a bed. No pull down bed in ceiling.
Hope that helps.
Bobbi

We have stayed in 6585 before, and it accomodates 3 people only.

Hope this helps.

goingbacksoon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter