Cabaret Shows in Paris

Stickytutu

Earning My Ears
We are going to DLPR in May and our forst trip to Paris, we are interseted in seeing one of the big cabaret shows but I don't know which one is better the three I have found is the Crazy Horse, the Lido and The Moulon Rouge. Does anyone have a favorite? We are two adults who work backstage on broadway so we kinda know theater. Thanks for any advice I also need advice on what time the shows get out so we can still take the train back to Disney.

Thanks again

Hmmmm, I don't know about the Crazy Horse, I have not heard of that one.

The Lido tries to go for more avant guard post modern performances. Moulin Rouge has some more traditional burlesque sets. The shows are like old fashioned Vegas show girl type productions.

They are ok I suppose. As for timing, it could be a little tight, but check out the websites. Moulin Rouge has 3 shows (a lunchtime, less lavish, but an option), a 9 o'clock and an 11 o'clock.

The last train from Les Halles at 11:55pm, and then much slower buses run at 12:55, and 1:04am.

So it is doable.

The Lido and I think Crazy Horse are on the Champs Elysee which is very close to the Charles de Gaulle Etoile RER station which would make it easy to get a train back to DLP whereas the Moulin Rouge is further away- you need to get a metro across paris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter