Cabana's

Following, since we're planning on doing Cabana's on the last morning instead of getting up for 6:45, and I wasn't able to find a clear answer. ;)

I don't have the answer, sorry, but we always prefer to eat at Cabanas rather than our assigned venue/time on the last morning bc (A) we love Cabanas and (B) love the flexibility bc we always have 1st seating for dinner, and our assigned bfast time is too early for us. I'm sure someone has the answer for you!

Normally, it is from 6.30 to 8.30. They don't have the full range that they would normally but usually have eggs, bacon, hash browns, etc. The exact times will be in the navigator the night before.

Last edited:
I think they also have a continental type situation that opens at 6 a.m. until the hot section opens, but not sure if that has changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter