cabanas

It think we've all heard varying stories with little credibility. Let us know if you have a very reliable source. Coming Summer 2010 shouldn't mean September! I'm sure Disney could find a quicker group of tradesmen to use. They're missing out on all of this added revenue during the peak warm periods when people look for shelter from the sun.

In the meantime, I'm just going to set up camp in one of the "almost" finished cabanas until someone kicks me out....lol. Maybe I'll raise the supposed flag up the flagpole and see if anyone will come to serve me drinks. One can dream....

It think we've all heard varying stories with little credibility. Let us know if you have a very reliable source. Coming Summer 2010 shouldn't mean September! I'm sure Disney could find a quicker group of tradesmen to use. They're missing out on all of this added revenue during the peak warm periods when people look for shelter from the sun.

In the meantime, I'm just going to set up camp in one of the "almost" finished cabanas until someone kicks me out....lol. Maybe I'll raise the supposed flag up the flagpole and see if anyone will come to serve me drinks. One can dream....

Haha I did that in march. I went inside and it was empty! The hammock was nice though.:thumbsup2

with all the double dip 5 days, they are losing possible revenue. does anyone know what's supposed to be inside them besides a fridge?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter