• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabanas on the last moning

What time does Cabanas open on the last morning?

Yes Cabanas is open on debarkation morning. I'm not sure what time they open but we've eaten there as early as 7:00. My guess is they are open by at least 6:30 if not earlier. Your waiter will tell you breakfast times at dinner on your last night. But someone else here might know.

Thanks for the responses. Guess I will find out if it will be open when we leave in a little over a week!

Cabanas was open on dembarkation morning when we sailed Fantasy in December. I do not recall the exact opening time, but we went before 7 am.

just on the Fantasy, and we were told Cabanas would not be open. We were to have breakfast in whatever dining room we ate in Friday night. We were assigned times for early/late. We had late seating and were to be at breakfast by 8am with all your belongings. They don't let you back to the room afterwards, and the doors down those hallways were indeed closed off.

It wasn't advertised anywhere on our 3 night Dream cruise 4/4-4/7, but our server mentioned it at the last dinner. I don't remember what time it opened, but when we went at 8, it wasn't busy at all. I think people tune out the servers by that point of dinner because everything is listed in the navigators the next day so people missed the announcement. I know for sure it wasn't written anywhere on the paper they sent to your room listing breakfast times in MDRs. I only knew about it from these boards :-)

They specifically don't advertise it, but it is open on the last morning from 6:30-8:30. Our host told us that they don't tell people, but that he tries to tell as many as he can.

If I recall correctly on our cruise last Oct., Cabanas was open at 6:45AM the last morning.

That is correct that they do not advertise it as being open but it usually is. It is not listed as a breakfast option for the last morning but we have eaten there several times with the most recent being our 4 day Dream cruise in Feb.

MJ

Like others have mentioned, it is not advertised at all (I guess they really want guests to spread out the dining), but on our Fantasy sailing last month it was open and very busy. I don't know the hours, but we went to Cabanas at 8am since 6:45 in the dining room was too early for us!

just on the Fantasy, and we were told Cabanas would not be open. We were to have breakfast in whatever dining room we ate in Friday night. We were assigned times for early/late. We had late seating and were to be at breakfast by 8am with all your belongings. They don't let you back to the room afterwards, and the doors down those hallways were indeed closed off.

We were on same cruise (Hi L!) and we actually ate in Cabanas on Saturday morning. It almost seemed they didn't want you to know about it because the debarkation letter only had dining room instructions. We strolled over around 8 and grabbed our breakfast. It is not the full extensive buffet but still had many of the offerings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter