Cabanas - How fast do they sell out?????

Where exactly do you go to book the cabana and please don't tell me disneycruise.com ;) I know that much.

I have been digging around at different excursions and such and haven't seen anything listed for the cabanas. Is it something that won't even be open for me to view until my 120 day mark?

Okay, you go to Port Adventures and scroll to the day you want. The cabanas will be the CC day. Then bring that day up for bookings and voila - you'll see the possible things that can be booked that day including cabanas.

Where exactly do you go to book the cabana and please don't tell me disneycruise.com ;) I know that much.

I have been digging around at different excursions and such and haven't seen anything listed for the cabanas. Is it something that won't even be open for me to view until my 120 day mark?

Yes, you can only get to the port adventures, adult dining, and spa reservations at your appropriate booking window.

It starts at 12:01AM 120 days out (assuming you are platinum or concierge)

I got mine (Dream cruise) at 12:01 120 day mark...just do that FIRST. I don't know how many were 'held' for concierge to begin with (I was in Cabana #2), but on the actual day we were there the CM told me all the other cabanas had concierge level guests in them.

GOT ONE!! I was able to get cabana #4 at 12:01 last night - the same cabana we had last March:banana::banana::banana:

If YOU can't get one at "this" point in advance, that leaves little hope for the rest of us. :confused3

All these 120-day people have me VERY nervous. This is our first cruise, so we can only book 75 days out, which is tonight at midnight. (11pm CST). Thinking my chances for a Family Cabana are slim to none, especially since we are traveling on the 3/22 Dream cruise, which is basically spring break time. Should I even bother trying? I have to go for the dolphin excursions, too...so don't want to lose out on those because I'm trying for a Cabana that's not even going to happen. :confused3

All these 120-day people have me VERY nervous. This is our first cruise, so we can only book 75 days out, which is tonight at midnight. (11pm CST). Thinking my chances for a Family Cabana are slim to none, especially since we are traveling on the 3/22 Dream cruise, which is basically spring break time. Should I even bother trying? I have to go for the dolphin excursions, too...so don't want to lose out on those because I'm trying for a Cabana that's not even going to happen. :confused3

It won't take you long to find out if there are any left. When you go to port adventures for your CC day it is easy to see what is left and what is sold out. I did the dophin encounter at Blue Lagoon last year for the 4 night Dream cruise of a sold out Spring Break week - 4/17/11 and I had no problems reserving the encounter.
Are you in a Dis Meet Thread for your 3/22 cruise? If so you could always post in the thread for people who are already able to get on, to check for you. Just a suggestion...
Good Luck!
Debbie

When our booking window opened at 90 days, I went on at 12:01 and all of the family cabanas were gone for both days (double dip cruise). A few Serenity Bay ones were left though.

Laurie

When our booking window opened at 90 days, I went on at 12:01 and all of the family cabanas were gone for both days (double dip cruise). A few Serenity Bay ones were left though.

Laurie

Yikes. This is for our cruise, right? So, I should not bother? We'd only want the family cabanas. Thanks for the info!

ugh! I was wrong - it is the 90 day mark for me.

Oh well. Just going to adopt the mindset that if I get it - I get it. If I don't... I don't. Stressing or worrying is not going to change a dang thing but my blood pressure and not for the good.

This is supposed to be a vacation NOT an audit!

Don't lose heart if you don't get one right away. I was able to reserve a cabana on the family beach a month after our booking window opened... Just be vigilant and keep checking every day. Actually, cabanas on both the family beach and serenity bay became available about a month after everyone was able to book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter