Cabanas - Disembarkation Day

DLBDS

Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk
I don't think I ever knew that Cabanas was open on this day. :scratchin We've always gone to our designated dining room for breakfast. What can we get at the buffet? I much prefer a buffet when it comes to breakfast. I like to grub!!

I don't think I ever knew that Cabanas was open on this day. :scratchin We've always gone to our designated dining room for breakfast. What can we get at the buffet? I much prefer a buffet when it comes to breakfast. I like to grub!!

While the items offered at the buffet will be similar to what is offered every day, they will be limited. Sorry, don't know specifically what they have, but I've read that it was limited.

Didn't seem limited to me.

We've gone to cabanas (beach blanket buffet) on the last morning of all three of our cruises. It seemed to have the same food as every other morning. I didn't notice anything missing. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter