• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabana with Concierge Level?

WDWFANCBIIIME

DIS Veteran
Do you get a Cabana for Free if you are Concierge Level on the Disney Magic? There are threads that make it seem like you do but also threads that seem like you don't?

As do you get a private reception with drinks and horderves before dinner each night?

Also can you order anything from any of the restaurants every night? Like something from Palo after my first seating meal?

Thanks everyone!

You can order room service from any of the rotational restaurants. That does not include palo or remy.

I don't believe you get a cabana for free, no. You do get the ability to reserve them early however, increasing your chances of getting one.

No free cabana but you can have shore side concierge help you try to get one if they are available. You would pay the same fee as everyone else. I believe there are more concierge cabins than cabanas. If they gave them to concierge for free there would be none to rent and make money on.

If you are in the Walt or Roy suite you can order Palo room service.

1. Cabana is not free, but as noted above you are able to book at 120 days out so you increase your chances of getting one, plus the shoreside concierge will make the booking for you and unlike before they are booking them at "midnight" essentially now.

2. 1 hour before dinner time you have free cocktails in the concierge lounge. Now keep in mind that on the classic ships there is not a lounge yet. There are snacks throughout the day in the lounge, they change from breakfast to lunch to more Hors d'oeuvre type snacks.

3. Only the suites can you order from the main dining rooms and only around the actual dinner times, for example you can usually get the MDR food starting about 6pm for the early seating and about 8pm for the late. Palo can be brought but only in the Royal Suites. Remy is not brought to the rooms and Concierge family verandah rooms, CAt V do not have the option of MDR foods

Also keep in mind that in the suites you can have hot breakfast from room service.

When does shoreside concierge become available? I'm PIF as of last Friday although I can't book anything until June 28th, 120 days out from our cruise. I do have a few questions (okay, a ton) for when shoreside concierge is available to me.

When does shoreside concierge become available? I'm PIF as of last Friday although I can't book anything until June 28th, 120 days out from our cruise. I do have a few questions (okay, a ton) for when shoreside concierge is available to me.

You can call shoreside concierge straight away with questions or requests. It's the bookings you have to wait 120 days out.

Call them to make your requests. They usually get in touch a few weeks to a month prior to your date.

1 (866) 784-1654

You can call shoreside concierge straight away with questions or requests.

Surely they have their limits? Or could I really contact them now, for our cruise November of 2014? :) (don't know what I'd ask, but it would amuse me if I could chat with them)

bumbershoot said:
Surely they have their limits? Or could I really contact them now, for our cruise November of 2014? :) (don't know what I'd ask, but it would amuse me if I could chat with them)

Are you paid in full? I thought that was the major requirement. Otherwise yeah 2014 cruise, now would be a little early I am sure.

Call them to make your requests. They usually get in touch a few weeks to a month prior to your date.

1 (866) 784-1654

I appreciate you posting the phone number. I was looking through what docs/emails I have so far and couldn't find it. Thanks!

As long as you're paid in full, you'll get an email a couple weeks ahead of time. I emailed them about 3 weeks before I could book to ask a few questions (like should I have them book the cabana I wanted, or should I stay up at midnight) and they asked me to gather all the information for the things I wanted (cabana, BBB, spa, Palo and Remy reservations, and excursions) and send it to them ahead of time. We actually had a pretty long email exchange before we got everything straight. Being the paranoid person that I am, I stayed up till midnight when my booking window opened too just to make sure everything was taken care of and I got my cabana, and *poof,* like magic, at midnight everything was booked when I logged in.

I have to say, I know it's part of their job to be nice, but my emails back and forth have been just ridiculously pleasant and friendly. If the cast on the ship is half as nice, they're going to be dragging me off at the end.

I'm sure they'll have no problem answering any questions this early for you either!

As long as you're paid in full, you'll get an email a couple weeks ahead of time. I emailed them about 3 weeks before I could book to ask a few questions (like should I have them book the cabana I wanted, or should I stay up at midnight) and they asked me to gather all the information for the things I wanted (cabana, BBB, spa, Palo and Remy reservations, and excursions) and send it to them ahead of time. We actually had a pretty long email exchange before we got everything straight. Being the paranoid person that I am, I stayed up till midnight when my booking window opened too just to make sure everything was taken care of and I got my cabana, and *poof,* like magic, at midnight everything was booked when I logged in.

I have to say, I know it's part of their job to be nice, but my emails back and forth have been just ridiculously pleasant and friendly. If the cast on the ship is half as nice, they're going to be dragging me off at the end.

I'm sure they'll have no problem answering any questions this early for you either!

The concierge on the ship is beyond amazing, and it's hard not to get addicted to it. I made the "mistake" lol of upgrading at the port and now every time I book a cruise my son asks if it's concierge.

I'm sure they have their limits but I don't know what that might be. They have always accommodated us, but we don't ask for much. First time we cruised it seemed like we were always on the phone with them with questions. We sail in October and we've already been on the phone and emailing with them. I'd give it a go and call them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter