Cabana Bay - questions

mommyof2boys1girl

I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine...
I think I've read most of the posts here since we decided to book this hotel 6 months ago, but there are a few details I can't find/have forgotten.

- What time to the movies at the pool/river usually start, and are they loud enough to disturb if your room is located nearby? Are they every night?

- If I purchase a floaty for the river, can I have it deflated before I haul it back to the room, then reinflated the next time we float? (with 3 kids we may have to purchase more than 1, and that can get pretty cozy in the room, I should think!) Originally I had thought to bring some from home, but now that there is snow on the ground, strangely the stores are no longer carrying pool toys??:confused3

- I plan to request a room close to the restaurant and the bus stop, as we will not have a car. Is there anywhere I should ask NOT to be?? We are early risers and early to sleep as a rule, but the 2 hour time difference might throw us for a bit of a loop the first few days....

- Does the hotel supply paper plates/cutlery etc... in the kitchen area?

- How much does it cost to use the ping pong tables by the pool?

I think I've read most of the posts here since we decided to book this hotel 6 months ago, but there are a few details I can't find/have forgotten.

- What time to the movies at the pool/river usually start, and are they loud enough to disturb if your room is located nearby? Are they every night?

- If I purchase a floaty for the river, can I have it deflated before I haul it back to the room, then reinflated the next time we float? (with 3 kids we may have to purchase more than 1, and that can get pretty cozy in the room, I should think!) Originally I had thought to bring some from home, but now that there is snow on the ground, strangely the stores are no longer carrying pool toys??:confused3 You can deflate them yourself and have them reinflate them. They inflate at no charge

- I plan to request a room close to the restaurant and the bus stop, as we will not have a car. Is there anywhere I should ask NOT to be?? We are early risers and early to sleep as a rule, but the 2 hour time difference might throw us for a bit of a loop the first few days....We were located at the far end away from the restaurant and still didn't find it to be much of a walk. Of course, we had just stayed at the Art of Animation where it took us almost 10 minutes to get to our room. This walk was about 2 minutes.

- Does the hotel supply paper plates/cutlery etc... in the kitchen area? Yes

- How much does it cost to use the ping pong tables by the pool?

Hope that helps.

When we were there the movie started at 7. And, you definitely wouldn't be disturbed by it in any of the hotel rooms :)

Also, I really didn't feel like any of the rooms were a "hike" to the main stuff. It's not at a spread out as Pop Century, for a comparison.

Here now. Im in Americana by the lazy river. Bus stop not to bad of a walk. Movie is not a big screen nor loud. On Fri/SAT they have a dj so that could get loud. Get a non-pool view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter