Cabana Bay in room gift?

s3058

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know if this service is available at Cabana Bay? I'd love to surprise my sister with something in the room when we go in October. If not does anybody have any suggestions for anything else I could do? She's been really great to me, esp in the lsat year so I would love to do something for her.

If you don't get many replies about what the hotel has to offer, send an email to Cbay and ask them

You are such a nice person to do this for your sister!
Hope you have the bestest trip ever

My first thought was to bring balloons and blow them up for her when she is not in the room
Tie a UO gift card to ribbons on the balloons

I always work with a woman who does baskets at Universal and Disney. Her work is lovely. She charges $28 for the service. She does not upcharge the merchandise. You can put whatever you want ant in the basket. The company name is Memories by Betsy.

Thank you for the lovely responses :) I emailed Cbay, I had to search high and low for the email and eventually found it listed in their fb page, and unfortunate they responded that they can't facilitate in room gifts.

He did link me to a service that he said they work with who can deliver to the hotel and have presented at check in but I haven't decided yet. I'm thinking that I might surprise her with a cake instead :)

This was the company:

http://www.basketandfloral.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter