• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabana Bay Free Breakfast

tator320

Earning My Ears
Has anyone who stayed at CB lately used the free breakfast promotion? We booked several months ago and with a qualifying number of nights were made eligible for free breakfast. They didn't have good details at the time as to how that would function. Anyone used it yet? Can you explain the logistics of it?

Thanks

We were there last week and they removed the breakfast charges off our account. You can check your bill on the TV daily or check before check out. They don't have vouchers or anything like that. There were two of us in the room and anything up to $26.00 billed during breakfast hours came. We purchsed water , snacks and I believe the refillable cup on different days and they were covered as well. FYI. The food was pretty good and reasonably priced. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter