• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabana at Aquatica

Angeliamc

Mouseketeer
Hey guys, has anyone ever rented the two cabanas between the wave pools at aquatica? We are a family of 7 so i was thinking of renting both of those cabanas for our visit. Was wondering if it is super loud at this location. My husband will need a quiet spot to rest during the day.
Thank you so much! 39 more days!! :cool1:

We have not rented a cabana located between the wave pools, but have had a cabana three times in the area along side the wave pool (the Uluwatu section). We did not notice it to be a noisy area, other than the regular waterpark hubbub going on that you could hear anywhere in the park.

Thanks Gina! You are a great help...to me and eveyone else with questions! You have been awesome!:worship:

I concur with Gina. We have had four experiences (two on each side) with the cabanas on the side of the wave pools and I never noticed to much noise. Not dead quiet, but quiet enough that I never felt disturbed reading while sunning. I don't think it would be much if any noisier in the middle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter