CAA special parking pass ?'s

disneynovic

Mouseketeer
Has anyone here used these? They're for special parking areas at the parks, you still need to pay for parking though. I was given two passes today when I bought my tickets, and thought that one was all I needed. I think they must take the ticket, or part of it when I enter each park. If this is so, which two parks would parking close be advantageous? AK, MK or Epcot? I'm thinking MK for sure might be closer, but if anyone can confirm would really appreciate it. We leave Friday!!:yay:

Don't know why you would need more than one? We used ours last week and only had to show it to the cast member who directed us to the correct area. Left it in the window and that was it. Used the same one everytime we were at the parks.

HTH!

That's what I thought too! Thanks for the answer. Was the parking that much closer, and available?

If you get there early the parking will be great - close and available.:cool1: It is limited space so it does/may fill up as the day goes on. It is very close, right next to the handicap parking. Most days we were the among the first row to park there, and we never needed to use the tram to get to the gate. Hang on to your parking pass - you only need to show it - but make sure they see it because twice they just waved us through and dh had to say "no, look" and ask where to go for the diamond parking (follow the blue/green/whatever colour line). It's alot easier to find your car 12 hours later when your parked in the 1st row!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter