CAA discount at BUF airport parking lot???

alohamom

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if CAA allows for a discount at the parking lots at Buffalo airport? A friend told my husband about this and I just want to see if it is indeed true. As well, I saw a printable coupon on line at the airport website-anyone used this or even combined the two discounts?(caa and coupon)Thanks for any input...

Anyone know if CAA allows for a discount at the parking lots at Buffalo airport? A friend told my husband about this and I just want to see if it is indeed true. As well, I saw a printable coupon on line at the airport website-anyone used this or even combined the two discounts?(caa and coupon)Thanks for any input...

Hey there,

I work for CAA and as far as I know there isn't one at the Buffalo airport... you can always ask though. When I went, I printed the coupon and used that, in general, discounts aren't combinable.

However, if you are used to parking at Pearson, you will be very happy to find that the BUF airport has really cheap parking in comparasion. If you go to the Long Term A Parking Lot right at the airport... I believe the cost is $6-$8 per day.

I believe that the Fall issue of the CAA travel magazine (which came out in Sept?) had a coupon for the Buffalo airport. IIRC, it was comparable in price to the one from the website. I used the website one yesterday, and had no trouble at all, but I don't imagine that discounts are combinable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter