CAA/AAA special parking pass ?'s

disneynovic

Mouseketeer
I've posted this in the Canadian forum too, but think I might have a better response here:
Has anyone here used these? They're for special parking areas at the parks, you still need to pay for parking though. I was given two passes today when I bought my tickets, and thought that one was all I needed. I think they must take the ticket, or part of it when I enter each park. If this is so, which two parks would parking close be advantageous? AK, MK or Epcot? I'm thinking MK for sure might be closer, but if anyone can confirm would really appreciate it. We leave Friday!!:yay:

Thanks for any help,
Deb

Are you talking about the Diamond Parking Pass? If so, you will only need one parking pass for your entire stay (the parking ticket attendants do not take it from you), however please note that there are black out periods.

When you get the the parking ticket booth you will buy your parking pass, unless you are staying on property at which you do not need to pay for parking. At that booth tell the person that you have a AAA Diamond parking pass and they will direct you to a different parking area then all of the other cars. (They will say to follow a certain color line on the road.) Then just choose a AAA Diamond Parking space and you are good to go.

Every park has Diamond parking spaces and yes, the spaces are great, so use it at every park that you go to!

Have a great trip!
:santa:

One thing to note - there are a limited number of AAA parking spaces in each lot, so it's possible they may be full.

Yes, you have to buy a minimum 4 day MYW ticket, but since I bought 4 3-day tickets they gave me the parking pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter