CA Coast & Disneyland! Pics & Video - Update 9/18- Pg. 12 #177 - The End!

Hey Spartangirl, I'm really enjoying your trip report! I'm another west coast Michigander (do we still use that term?) out here in LA; I'm originally from Rochester Hills Michigan. You name aside, (I'm a Wolverine, class of '04pirate: ) I'm loving the pictures of San Fransisco and along the coast. You're hitting places I hope to go to in the near future!

Anyways, keep up the great report! :thumbsup2

Hello and :welcome: to my TR (even if you are a Wolverine! ;)) !!! Wow...Rochester Hills, MI...that's only about 45 minutes from where I live in Livonia.

Thanks for the compliments about my report! :flower3: I'm glad you're enjoying my pics too! I hope that you are able to make it along the coast in the future......the sights are truly spectacular!

Hi Spartangirl! I as well as Angrypenguin am a former Michiganian, now living in Orlando. However, I made the right decision just as you did, to attend the best University in the state, MSU!:cheer2:

What a fabulous trip you had! Your pictures are a beautiful illustration of your words. I will be making a trip to DL and San Fran in just 24 day. I am so much more excited after reading your report! :woohoo: Thanks for sharing!

First of all, welcome to my trippie!!! :goodvibes

Yea!!! Another STATE grad! :cheer2: Go Spartans!!! I bleed green and white seeing as though they got my money for both undergrad and graduate school. :)

Our trip was incredible!!! Thanks for the compliment about my photos. :flower3: It's so nice to be able to share them! I am so excited for you.......wow, just 24 more days!!! You're going to love your trip to the west coast!

Hi Lynne,

I absolutely loved your latest installment. :thumbsup2
Oh my goodness...Yosemite is beautiful. :cloud9: When I saw Half Dome I instantly thought of Ansel Adams. I am sure the exhibit of his work was outstanding. I have always admired his work very much. Your photos are wonderful as well.:goodvibes The couple shots of the bird and squirrel were great...I have to tell you though, I have a hidden fear of squirrels. They just terrify me. :eek: Not really sure why. :confused3
It looks like you and your DH were having a wonderful time.
Looking forward to more....:rolleyes1

TTFN
Darlene

One quick question: How much time would you recommend spending here?

Hi Darlene!

Glad to hear that you like Ansel Adams too......his work is fantastic and so inspiring! Thanks for the compliment about my photos as well....:flower3:

That's funny that you say that you have a hidden fear of squirrels. I couldn't believe how close the one squirrel got to us. I snapped his picture, and then ran a few feet away from him. Chris was laughing...:rotfl2: It scared me a bit......but, they really seem unaffected by humans.

We spent only a day and a half at Yosemite and wish we would have had more time......I would say that you would want at least 2-3 days, especially if you enjoy the outdoors. We LOVED our time in the park and felt that we only experienced an "overview" of what was really out there.

i am loving your tr i have never been to yosemite it is so beautiful:goodvibes i am excited to hear about monterey:woohoo: i have been there:laughing: wow:scared1: $475 for one round of golf. i would just stand next to the 18th whole too:rotfl:

I'm glad that you are enjoying my TR!!! :goodvibes Yosemite was quite breathtaking and we loved Monterey too. We honestly wish we would have had more time in both places......there is much more to come!!!

Hi
I have been lurking for several days but just decided to post. I am planning our first family trip west of the Mississippi for June of 08. We already have reservations for 4 nights in Yosemite. We have been debating wether to do San Francisco or San Diego along with our DL portion. I have 3 sons 13, 11, and 9 making this trip (5DS in all). I think they would like Alcatraz and the coastal drive. Thanks for the great trip report. Your pictures are awesome and inspiring. My DH is an avid golfer and would have loved to golf at Pebble Beach. I even checked it out for a surprise but the cost is steep. Were you allowed to get close to the 18th hole? How much of the course would you be allowed to see without paying a greens fee? I think our 10 day trip just might become 2 weeks.
BTW Go BUCKS!
Angie

I thought I would chime in and let you know that I really enjoyed your TR. I have lived on this side of the country for along time and I sometimes forget that many people do not have the opportunity to enjoy the type of trip you had. We are blessed with some of the best scenery in the US.
Again, thanks for the fantastic trip report.

Jack

Big Sur & Hearst Castle!

We woke up nice and early hoping to get a jump-start on our day. Today would be our longest day of travel. We headed back to Jacks for breakfast, seeing as though our dinner was so great the night before. We each got the breakfast buffet and once again, Jacks did not disappoint. In addition to the huge spread, there was a person making cooked-to-order omlettes. Yummy! :yay: And....much to my delight......all of my favorite fruits were present!

Upon finishing our breakfast, we checked out of Portola Plaza and hit the road by 7:15 a.m. We continued our journey south, along the Pacific Ocean through Big Sur. It was truly a spectacular 80 mile drive between Carmel/Monterey and San Simeon. Chris and I both agreed that it was the most beautiful coastal drive that we've experienced. On one side of us was the sparkling, turquiose Pacific Ocean with its pounding surf, and on the other was the Santa Lucia Mountain Range.

I'll let my picture do the talkin' for Big Sur...

California234.jpg

We stopped along the way to take a picture of Historic Bixby Bridge. This bridge was built in 1932 has been used in countless commercials and movies.

California236.jpg

California237.jpg

Here are a few more photos that I snapped at the site of Bixby Bridge...

California240.jpg

California238.jpg

California241.jpg

We continued our journey for a little while until we came upon Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park. While in California, we knew that we wanted to see the "redwoods" that we had heard about. We had been told that Pfeiffer Park did not have the largest redwoods in the state, but it supposedly had the tallest. I thought the trees we saw were both large and tall.

Take a look...

California242.jpg

California244.jpg

California243.jpg

"Hug a Tree" :)

California245.jpg

California246.jpg

To be continued... -Post #86

Big Sur & Hearst Castle Continued...

The redwoods were definitely the largest and most impressive trees that I had ever seen! I think we were in awe...

We continued to drive along the coast until we reached Vista Point. This is where the Elephant Seals can be found.......talk about interesting animals! We watched these unique creatures for about 20 minutes....we definitely COULD have stayed much longer.

We witnessed several of them fighting. We were told this is quite common...:confused3

California248.jpg

I loved watching them flip sand all over their bodies...I'm assuming this was to help keep cool.

California249.jpg

California250.jpg

Chris captured a clip of them "spreading the sand!"

They were kind of cute in a way....but, look at the noses on them!!!

California251.jpg

It was really funny to watch them move. They would push themselves across the sand for a very short period of time and then REST. Then, the process would begin again.

California253.jpg

Of course we have a short clip!!! :goodvibes

Like I said before, we COULD have stayed much longer to watch the Elephant Seals......they were unlike anything that I had ever seen before. But, we were scheduled for an 11:00 tour at Hearst Castle.

We continued our travels until we reached San Simeon, which was where William Randolph Hearst's estate and the Hearst Castle were. We easily found our check-in point, boarded a bus, and headed up the HUGE hill that lead to the castle.

Here is a pic I took out the bus window...

California255.jpg

We unloaded the bus and met our tourguide. She was very informative and we learned that Hearst originally built the castle to house his collection of Medieval and Renaissance treasures. He eventually turned the castle into his dream home.

California256.jpg

The view from Hearst's castle...

California257.jpg

Our first stop was the Neptune pool. What a fabulous pool! We found out that the castle was the "in" spot for Hollywood celebrities. Frequent visitors included Cary Grant, Greta Garbo, and Charlie Chaplin. The pool was quite the "hang-out."

California259.jpg

California267.jpg

To be continued... -Post #87

Hearst Castle continued...

After the Neptune Pool, we continued our tour by heading toward a couple of the guest houses.

California268.jpg

California269.jpg

Look at the attention to details!!!

California270.jpg

We were able to walk through one of the guest homes. I didn't take many pictures because we weren't able to use a flash and I didn't have a tripod. Here is a photo of one of the bedrooms.

California271.jpg

After walking through the guest house, we continued on through the gardens...all I can say is B-EA-U-TI-FUL!!!

California273.jpg

California274.jpg

Here is the oldest statue on the property.....It's an ancient Egyptian piece that is 3,000 years old! :eek:

California276.jpg

We finally reached the main house!

California277.jpg

California278.jpg

We saw many sights including the main meeting room, the movie theater, the dining room, and the indoor swimming pool.

California281.jpg

California285.jpg

Chris and I enjoyed our castle tour and would have loved to take a 2nd tour in which we could have seen different parts of the castle. I believe there were at least four different tours. We just didn't have time for more than one because we had lots more on our agenda.

Up Next: A brief stop in Santa Barbara and on to Beverly Hills! -Post #90

what beautiful pictures , can't wait for more. you will have to take another trip and stay a lil longer ..:cloud9:

Thanks again for the compliment about my pictures! :flower3: Taking photos is one of my favorite things to do!

I'm game for another trip! :thumbsup2

Hi
I have been lurking for several days but just decided to post. I am planning our first family trip west of the Mississippi for June of 08. We already have reservations for 4 nights in Yosemite. We have been debating wether to do San Francisco or San Diego along with our DL portion. I have 3 sons 13, 11, and 9 making this trip (5DS in all). I think they would like Alcatraz and the coastal drive. Thanks for the great trip report. Your pictures are awesome and inspiring. My DH is an avid golfer and would have loved to golf at Pebble Beach. I even checked it out for a surprise but the cost is steep. Were you allowed to get close to the 18th hole? How much of the course would you be allowed to see without paying a greens fee? I think our 10 day trip just might become 2 weeks.
BTW Go BUCKS!
Angie

I am SO GLAD you decided to come out of lurkdom! :goodvibes Welcome to my report! Your trip sounds like it's going to be fabulous! 10 days would be great, but 2 weeks would be even better! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for the compliment on my photos. :flower3: I do love to share them.

The cost at Pebble Beach is steep......that's why we only "looked" at it. We were actually able to get about 20 yards from the 18th hole. You can walk right up to it......there's a roped off area. I wish I could be more of a help with your other question. I'm not sure how much more of the course you would be able to see. We walked around the shopping area, the practice green, the clubhouse, and down by the water at the 18th hole. We really didn't check out any of the other greens.

I thought I would chime in and let you know that I really enjoyed your TR. I have lived on this side of the country for along time and I sometimes forget that many people do not have the opportunity to enjoy the type of trip you had. We are blessed with some of the best scenery in the US.
Again, thanks for the fantastic trip report.

Jack

Hi Jack! Welcome and thanks for chiming in!!! :goodvibes I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed my TR. You truly are blessed with some of the best scenery in the country. We had a REALLY hard time coming home and getting back to reality. I definitely wouldn't mind uprooting and moving out west.

One word so far...GORGEOUS!

You make me want to go back even sooner!

I see Yosemite in mine and my husbands future~

Keep em coming...I cannot wait to see more...

Santa Barbara, Beverly Hills, and Hollywood!

After our tour of the castle, we continued driving until we reached Santa Barbara. It was quite the hike from San Simeon to Santa Barbara, so this was a good chance to get out and stretch our legs before continuing the drive. Plus, I had been to the Santa Barbara pier as a child and wanted to see it again as an adult.

California288.jpg

There's really not too much to the pier, but it brought back a lot of memories. We walked all the way to the end, got some ice cream, and made our way back. We saw many people fishing off the pier and tons of pelicans eagerly awaiting a fish to get loose from the fishing lines.

California290.jpg

We got back on the road and drove with the goal of reaching Beverly Hills in mind. On the way we saw Santa Monica and the pier and passed through Malibu. Finally, we reached Beverly Hills...

California298.jpg

...and the Beverly Hills Crowne Plaza, where we would be staying for 2 nights.

California293.jpg

The hotel was very nice and we were pleased with our room.

California291.jpg

We quickly put our suitcases down and did a little unpacking. Then, we were off in search of food. It was already 7:00 p.m. and our stomachs were growling. We talked to a member of the hotel staff, and he pointed us in the direction of SEVERAL restaurants. Within walking a few blocks, we found ourselves on Beverly Dr. which showcased stores and restaurants galore!

We chose to eat at a place called Burger 90210.

(Side note: Whenever, I hear 90210, I think of Beverly Hills 90210 and its theme song......I used to watch that show back in my late teens and in college.)

Anyhow, Burger 90210 had a huge autographed picture of the GOVERNATOR on the wall. We figured that anything good enough for Mr. Arnold himself would be good enough for us! :laughing:

California294.jpg

Chris had a burger and I had a turkeyburger. Both were delish! It was a sitdown restaurant, but you had to walk up to the cook at an unusually large grill to place your order. It was kind of neat!

After dinner, we walked up and down Beverly Dr. and the surrounding streets. It was a fun atmosphere...people were definitely out and about! We soon decided to call it a night. We were exhausted from our day of sightseeing and driving and knew that we had a lot to see the next day. We headed back to the Crowne Plaza and I'm SURE both of us were out as soon as our heads hit the pillows......

The next morning we got up, ate breakfast, and hit the road for another exciting day of sightseeing. As I mentioned earlier in my report, I'm a pop-culture fanatic, and here we were in the middle of Beverly Hills....you can say I was a bit excited for the day!

Our first thought was to hit Hollywood. We drove out of Beverly Hills and into West Hollywood and the Sunset Strip. Here we saw the "Riot Hyatt."

California301.jpg

It's really not much to look at, but so many musicians have stayed in this hotel. Adjacent to the Hyatt was the House of Blues and the Comedy Store. We also passed the Roxy, Viper Room, and the Whiskey A Go Go while on Sunset Boulevard.

I quickly snapped a picture as we passed the acclaimed Chateau Marmont......a hang-out for MANY celebrities. :)

California303.jpg

It was kind of hard snapping photos as we cruised down Sunset, but I even managed to get Johnny Depp's house! :banana: His home is the "pink one" high atop the hills.

California302.jpg

About two years ago, Chris and I visited Hollywood and took a tour. That is how we knew about Johnny's house........we couldn't forget that one! ;)

We continued on and came across the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel......

California305.jpg

and Hollywood Boulevard!

California306.jpg

We were ready to begin our exploration of Hollywood!!!

To be continued... - Post #91

Hollywood continued...

Our first stop in Hollywood was Grauman's Chinese Theatre.

California304.jpg

California309.jpg

We had tons of fun reading and seeing all of the stars handprints and footprints in the cement.

California308.jpg

We couldn't forget to get Johnny! :thumbsup2

California311.jpg

Upon reading the dates under the hand and footprints, we learned that all of the stars from "Ocean's" had been there just a few weeks before us......yes, this included Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and Matt Damon! I would have LOVED to have been there for that! :love:

We continued by walking down Hollywood's famous sidewalk, known as the Walk of Stars. We took MANY photos of the stars, but I thought I would post the most important two that I saw! ;)

California330.jpg

California333.jpg

I was excited to see the Kodak Theatre. This is the site of the Academy Awards and home to American Idol!!!

California323.jpg

As we continued our journey we came across some pavers in the ground that said..."The Road to Hollywood." We proceeded to climb the stairs in front of us. I snapped this picture on our way up...

California317.jpg

At the top, high in the hills, we saw the famous Hollywood sign! :woohoo:

California318.jpg

We decided to walk across the street after seeing the sign. Here, we came across two very important buildings.

The first was El Capitan! On the day that we were there, the theatre was having a premier for the children to see Ratatouille.

California315.jpg

The second was Disney's Soda Shop! We took a quick peek and saw the long lines. We didn't end up getting any ice cream, but it smelled heavenly!

California316.jpg

After seeing all that we wanted to see in Hollywood, we decided to head out. I snapped this photo before we left! :rotfl:

California331.jpg

Up Next...We explore posh Rodeo Drive! -Post #97

One word so far...GORGEOUS!

You make me want to go back even sooner!

I see Yosemite in mine and my husbands future~

Keep em coming...I cannot wait to see more...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :flower3:

You would love Yosemite.....it's a photographer's dream! :thumbsup2

There's plenty more to come...

Hi,
I'm so glad I saw your post on another trippie! I'm enjoying the heck out of your report. The only place I have been in CA is Disneyland. Your pictures are just great. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup2

Hi,
I'm so glad I saw your post on another trippie! I'm enjoying the heck out of your report. The only place I have been in CA is Disneyland. Your pictures are just great. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup2

Hello and :welcome: I'm so glad you're enjoying my TR and thanks for the compliment about my photos. :flower3: It was a wonderful trip and I'm happy to share it......there's lots more to come!

Rodeo Drive!

We set out to visit Rodeo Drive, America's most celebrated shopping district. Here we explored a three block stretch of shops and boutiques.

California345.jpg

We even found the "Pretty Woman" hotel on Wilshire Blvd. :yay:

California335.jpg

I snapped a picture of McCormick and Schmick's. We had 6:30 p.m. dinner ressies for later this evening. The restaurant was nestled between Versace and Tiffany & Co.

California339.jpg

It was fun to walk up and down posh Rodeo......of course, we did a lot of window shopping....but, it was nice to dream!!!

California341.jpg

This guard was standing outside of a store called Bernard K Passman. He stood so still that I didn't even see him blink! :laughing:

California343.jpg

It was nice to see all of the upscale stores........

California347.jpg

And we loved looking at the cars too!!!

California350.jpg

We came across this store called Bijan. This is a men's clothing store that requires a reservation, just to look. We learned that if you do not buy anything, you still have to pay the owner $10,000 for taking up his time. A suit costs $15,000. :eek: We were a bit speechless...

California356.jpg

I snapped a last photo before leaving Rodeo Drive...

California358.jpg

Although we were returning for dinner later on, we wanted to spend the rest of our afternoon at the Getty Museum.

Continued... - Post #98

J. Paul Getty Museum

Chris and I enjoy visiting museums, but they are usually not our top priority. However, we had heard that the Getty was a modern architectural masterpiece that offered spectacular views of LA. We decided to check it out to see what the hype was about.

California360.jpg

The Museum boasts five two-story pavilions, set around an open courtyard. Our first stop was a lunch break in the cafeteria. The cafeteria was huge, with many food options at reasonable prices. After eating, we continued on by walking through the various pavilions. We saw many European paintings including those by Cezanne, Van Gogh, Monet, and Renoir. Although the pavilions were nice, we especially enjoyed the grounds of the Museum.

The gardens were spectacular!!! :thumbsup2

California366.jpg

California367.jpg

California368.jpg

California377.jpg

California380.jpg

The architecture was quite impressive too!!!

California369.jpg

Walkways between the pavilions offered panoramic views of Los Angeles. I honestly don't know if we could have found more spectacular views of the city!

California372.jpg

California376.jpg

We explored the Getty Museum for about 2 1/2 hours. After being hesitant about initially going to the museum, we were happy that we went. The art was nice, but the grounds and views were even more impressive!

We headed back to the Crowne Plaza to shower and get changed for our swanky dinner. We relaxed for a little while and then headed back to Rodeo Drive to eat at McCormick and Schmick's. Dinner was fantastic!!! We feasted on salmon and enjoyed our night out. We didn't document the night out with photos, so we only have our memories.........

After dinner, we slowly walked down Rodeo Drive and then drove back to our hotel. We wanted to get a good night's sleep because tomorrow we would be headed for Disneyland!!! :banana:

Up Next: We're going to Disneyland!!! - Post #99

We're going to Disneyland!!!

We woke up bright and early the next morning......without an alarm!!! I think we were a bit excited for the day to begin! Today we were headed for Disneyland!!! :yay: We packed up our belongings, ate breakfast, and hit the road. We headed for LAX because we were not going to have transportation in Anaheim, since we were staying so close to the parks. We had pre-purchased tickets for the Disneyland express, so we were ready to go as soon as the bus arrived.

We waited, and we waited, and we waited.........the time SLOWLY went from 9:00 a.m. to about 10:10 a.m. We were not overly thrilled with the wait time, since it was taking up precious Disney time, but were excited to FINALLY see the bus! We hopped on and headed toward Anaheim. The bus stopped at two hotels and then ours, the Candy Cane Inn.

It was a cute, little hotel, with beautiful grounds.

California398.jpg

Even though we still had a few hours before the check-in time, we were promptly given a nice room on the 2nd floor. The staff was extremely friendly here! :goodvibes

California399.jpg

We quickly unpacked a few things and then we were ready to head out to the parks. The Candy Cane Inn has a shuttle that leaves about every 1/2 hour. But, since it was just after 11:30, we didn't want to wait until noon for the next one. So, we set out walking. The walk was actually pretty nice....only about 10 minutes. We found it quite pleasant.

As we reached the parks, huge smiles were set on our faces as we took in the atmosphere around us and listened to the Disney music that filled the air. To our left was California Adventure and to our right was Disneyland. We decided to head right. We wanted to start our adventure by seeing the castle first!

Our first view of Disneyland!

California400.jpg

I love, love, love this sign!!! As we walked under it, we both felt like we stepped back in time to when we were children. We were kind of giddy and so excited to start our time in the parks!

California401.jpg

We walked down Main Street, U.S.A. toward the statue and the castle. Now, I had many people warn me about the size of the castle before we headed to CA. Yes, it was small, when compared with WDW's castle. However, we found it to be both beautiful and cute! And, we knew that this was the original castle, so it had to be special! :goodvibes

California404.jpg

After having our picture taken in front of it, Chris did joke that he covered most of the castle in the photo...:rotfl:

California405.jpg

We headed into Tomorrowland to pick up some Fastpasses for Space Mountain. Then, we were off for Fantasyland. Together, we had decided that we would make use of Fastpass, but we also wanted to take it easy in the parks....if that was indeed possible! :laughing: Disney is not generally a relaxing vacation for us, but we really wanted to soak up as much as we could in the parks, and just enjoy ourselves. Now you have to understand, I am a planning freak, and this was really hard for me to do. Chris is the kind of person who takes things as they happen.......so, I told him I was willing to try my best! :thumbsup2

We headed for the Matterhorn Bobsleds and were surprised to find a 10 minute wait. :cool1: Here we were only a few days away from the 4th, with very little crowds. This would tend to be the trend for the rest of our time at Disney...

California408.jpg

This ride was fun, but very bumpy! The yeti is so funny looking compared to the one in Expedition Everest at WDW.....but then again, this is one of the original rides!

We continued walking until we reached the Storybook Land Canal Boats. This looked like a cute ride, so we joined the line. Little did we know what we were about to encounter......

California410.jpg

As we hopped on our boat, I got my camera ready for some shots, and Chris held on to the video camera. We positioned ourselves at the front of the boat, sitting across from each other. We smiled at each other, knowing that we would be able to get some great shots since we had prime seats.

A huge family proceeded to join us on the boat.....no problem, right? There were about 4-5 adults, and the rest were children. Now, being a teacher, I love children......so, I didn't think twice about anything that was happening. Ryn, our guide, mentioned that two of the children could sit up in front of the boat......Chris and I gladly helped them find their seats.

We started our tour and headed for the whale's mouth. This is when everything went from good to BAD!!! One of the children began throwing an absolute tantrum because he was not able to sit at the front of the boat. He was screaming, kicking, and standing up on the boat. Ryn, our guide, had to repeatedly tell him to sit down, and was looking for support from his parents. They were laughing about the situation, and not doing much. The boy's crying set off a couple more children in the boat. Soon, we had one throwing a tantrum, and two SCREAMERS..........and no parents helping the situation. This went on for the ENTIRE ride......I whispered to Chris that this was the WORST experience that I've EVER had on a ride. We didn't hear any of the commentary due to the screaming, and couldn't enjoy the sights because we were getting kicked.

As we were exiting the boat, Ryn pulled us aside and profusely apologized. We smiled at her and told her that we knew it wasn't her fault. She then asked if we wanted to ride in her boat again so that we could ENJOY the experience. We agreed and reboarded. This time around was completely different. We had a couple of nice families on board with us and we thought it was a cute ride.

California411.jpg

California412.jpg

Upon exiting, we thanked Ryn for the "Disney Magic" that she had given us. We also jotted ourselves a note to stop at guest relations to rave about the treatment that we received from Ryn. We thought it would be appropriate to give her special acknowledgment, seeing as though she had already made our day more magical. pixiedust:

We continued on and came to Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I remembered this ride from my childhood and was excited to ride it again.......it was one of my favorites!!!

California414.jpg

The wait was only 10 minutes.....another good sign!!! We were almost to the front when we heard...."This ride is experiencing technical difficulties...etc." Next thing we knew, the lights came on and the ride stopped. We looked at each other and rolled our eyes. What could we do? This seemed to be the pattern for the day....

Many people started to leave the line......we debated, but ended up staying. I snapped a picture of the "broke-down" ride.

California415.jpg

Within 5 minutes, the ride was back up to par. Whew! We breathed a sigh of relief and quickly boarded our car. It was as good and as fun as I remembered......Chris loved it too!!!

Up Next: Disneyland Continued... - Post #104

Hey Spartangirl, great pics as usual! :thumbsup2 I'm glad you were able to go to the Getty Museum; it's one of my favorite places out here in LA. If by chance you're out here, again, you should really check out the Getty Villa in Malibu as well; it's a recreation of an ancient Greek estate. It's free, but you do have to make an appointment in advance.

Anyways, can't wait to hear more about Disneyland! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter