• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...a whole month and 11 posts and ya toss us to the curb just like that, huh? Thats ok...we know who our true friends are!! And who they pretend to be.

That was my stalker saying goodbye in one of his many names....I say woooooooooo hoooooooooooo and GOOD RIDDANCE !!!!!!!!!:cool1: :banana: :yay: and now I can go back to my own name lol...he had figured it out with the help of others anyway lol

That was my stalker saying goodbye in one of his many names....I say woooooooooo hoooooooooooo and GOOD RIDDANCE !!!!!!!!!:cool1: :banana: :yay: and now I can go back to my own name lol...he had figured it out with the help of others anyway lol

Yeah, same IP Address and all. What a coincidence. They have medications for this you know.

for your information Donnie I used his computer when I was working in Biloxi Mississippi as a guest in his home and TT...we HAD been friends prior to his becoming obcessed with me at which point the situation became very frightening! I left there in Sept. I do not have the same IP address and resent your comments. He has harrassed me and family members for 5 months to the point I got police involved. You have a heck of a lot of nerve judging me .

for your information Donnie I used his computer when I was working in Biloxi Mississippi as a guest in his home and TT...we HAD been friends prior to his becoming obcessed with me at which point the situation became very frightening! I left there in Sept. I do not have the same IP address and resent your comments. He has harrassed me and family members for 5 months to the point I got police involved. You have a heck of a lot of nerve judging me .

I wouldn't say I was judging you but when you come to chat about 95% of the time jjwageman, swampthing or Barney logs in. Coincidence? Maybe, but I have my doubts. To find you on the Dis was one thing but to find you on John's site which is not easy unless you know about it seems odd.

hate to see anyone go,it just like my job,it keep me away from home,when than take a new ship out to sea,I have to be there,that why i don't post a lot

People are warmly recepted here when they be their true selves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter