Bye Bye Hat, Welcome Back Horrible Stage...

Which ugly structure is the worst?

• The crane at the Magic Kingdom behind Cinderella Castle

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • The stage in front of the Sorcerers hat at Hollywood Studios

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • The stage in front of the Chinese Theater at Hollywood Studios

Votes: 17 18.3%

• Total voters
The stage is most definitely permanent. We were there last week and with the construction walls down, you could see how they were actively building the structure and the ramps up to the stage from the back side near the Chinese Theater. The construction techniques and the way everything was tied into the ground made it clear that stage isn't going anywhere. I would be VERY surprised.

The stage may be permanent (I'll check/ask on Saturday) though I do not believe the gaffing and rigging will be permanent. I assumed there would always be a stage there at some point for [insert event here] and they would just rig for each occasion appropriately.

The stage may be permanent (I'll check/ask on Saturday) though I do not believe the gaffing and rigging will be permanent. I assumed there would always be a stage there at some point for [insert event here] and they would just rig for each occasion appropriately.
Correct there is a permanent stage on the bottom but all the lighting and rigging is temporary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter