Bye Bye DLR!

Cookiedude

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!
And bye bye America!

Cookiedude and all the little Barfers are leaving for Big Bear tomorrow morning for a few days of snow, then off home to a hot hot hot Australian summer :(

We leave a lot thinner than when we arrived :lmao: but oh what a wonderful time we've had. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you who leant an ear and moral support during Barfapalooza :hippie: And to those of you heading to DLR for christmas, enjoy enjoy enjoy! :thumbsup2

Hope that you all had a wonderful time. I enjoyed reading all about your happenings! Have a safe and fun rest of your vacation..

Enjoy Big Bear. Have a safe and happy ending to your vacation and trip home.

Have a great trip back to OZ. I absolutely love your country, the people and the summers.

Jack

Have a safe trip home. I hope that you will get to visit again real soon. Or maybe they will build a magic kingdom in your neck of the woods!:thumbsup2

We're going to miss you! I hope you all have fun in the snow and a safe trip home.

Take care and you better be back on the DisBoards soon!:)

Awww, you guys sure know how to make a gal feel welcome :flower3:

Hmm surely can do post some pics ... er ... if I work out how ;)

Don't think they'll be opening a Disneyland Australia anytime soon :rotfl2: That would just be so wrong anyway. Trust me, I've been to Outback Steakhouse :lmao:

Had a blast for the rest of my trip, including typical Cookiedude/Griswald moments aplenty ... will post trip report soon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter