• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

By they pulled a fast one!

princess jackson

DIS Veteran
DD purchased her holiday money 2 weeks ago, I let her have £70. Then her dad surprised her with some extra spends.

So whilst sorting tickets etc out, I looked at both receipts, DD states that we declined the buy back option (were never asked), however the receipt from her dad states that he paid £3.95 for the buy back option. I questioned him about it, it was never asked or offered.

What a cheek :scared1:

What a cheek indeed ! Where did he get them from ? I've never had to pay extra for payback on currency, or any other charges like commision, so it would be good to know where to avoid ::yes::

I used to work on foreign exchange and nearly every outlet that sells/buys currency all offer the buy back thing and you should alway have the option given but I have NEVER EVER brought any money back with me!!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter