By show of hands... how many of you have spouses who are as crazy about DVC/Disney

cseca

<font color=darkorchid>My legs are wimpy but my wi
as you are?

:wave:

Can't believe DH just suggested a last minute trip to Disney!
I am scrambling to find DVC availability :scared:

I am totally ecstatic but freaking out at the same time... :laughing:

my husband tells me he hates disney...but...

He goes with me, he asks if he can go to nice dinners, he talks up the benefits of dvc to anyone who will listen (he doesn't really know all the facts of how it works, but talks it up about pretty well!), if someone is going to disney he tells them what not to miss, he loves talking to people at the pool and the hot tub, especially veterans since our son is in the navy currently, he calls his brother and buddies from disney to brag about the food, weather and his suntan as he's relaxing at the pool with a margarita...blah blah blah.

yeah he "hates" disney ;)

I wish!! He likes it well enough, and doesn't complain when we go, but he would be fine visiting WDW every other year. He definitely isn't as obsessed with it as the rest of our family. However, he fell in love with DCL in January, so I'm thinking he won't need any convincing to do another cruise soon. At least I hope not :goodvibes

He goes with me, he asks if he can go to nice dinners, he talks up the benefits of dvc to anyone who will listen (he doesn't really know all the facts of how it works, but talks it up about pretty well!), if someone is going to disney he tells them what not to miss, he loves talking to people at the pool and the hot tub, especially veterans since our son is in the navy currently, he calls his brother and buddies from disney to brag about the food, weather and his suntan as he's relaxing at the pool with a margarita...blah blah blah.

My DH is very similar. He grumbles about DVC/Disney when I try to talk to him about it (and I talk a lot about it). But, if we don't go to WDW for a year or so...he starts to get withdraws and is asking me when we can go (and I am happy to oblige whatever he has in mind). And if we're talking to folks who ask about WDW or DVC, he'll talk all about it. He never gets on the boards, though and he's not all that enthused when I talk about all the stuff I read on here (news/rumors/etc). But when we're planning a trip, believe me, he has his input then.

Haha. My husband thought I was INSANE when I bought our first SSR contract, sight unseen.

Didn't hear him complain when we added on four more times after that...hehehe...in fact he tried to talk me out of selling our small BWV contract but I was planning for the long term and realized that I wouldn't be happy with it as one of our major home resorts (I still have another small BWV).

I recently started planning on adding Wyndham points...and he's not very much onboard with that at all. So, Grand Floridian it is :rotfl2: He still owes me a birthday present. :)

We are both Disney and DVC nuts:banana: Thank goodness. And it looks like we are raising our daughter properly because she loves it too:love:

I was the completely crazy WDW nut for long time while DW was only half-crazy for it. I've levelled off just a tad from a 10 to a 9 while DW has upped her game from a 6 to an 8. We're pretty close, and now that we have have grandchildren (babies) I'm betting we'll both be at a 9.5 in the next 5 years. :earsboy:

We are definitely both Disney/DVC fanatics. I think DH (wdrl)is doubly thrilled that he can combine his love of DVC and statistics all in one.

That's us! We both love it and talk about our trips (past and future) A LOT. Our first trip to WDW was on our Honeymoon over 20 years ago. It's our happy place. Oh, and we both LOVE Disney cruises too. It's good to have things in common.
:wave2: :wave2:

He goes with me, he asks if he can go to nice dinners, he talks up the benefits of dvc to anyone who will listen (he doesn't really know all the facts of how it works, but talks it up about pretty well!), if someone is going to disney he tells them what not to miss, he loves talking to people at the pool and the hot tub, he calls his brother and buddies from disney to brag about the food, weather and his suntan as he's relaxing at the pool with a margarita...blah blah blah.

If you were to add an "s" in front of he, this would describe my wife to a T

My DH and I are both DVC and WDW CRAZY!! :goodvibes Just LOVE our time at both. When we retire we both agree that we will live close enough for day trips. But being DVC owners we will more than likely stay over a nite or two. ;)

My spouse hasn't been to Disney in nearly 30 years. How great WDW is will be a secret the kids and I intend to keep! :goodvibes

Hubby and I both love DVC and WDW

Although he doesn't love it enough to do all the planning / banking of points / swapping / reservations / extra bits such as car hire etc etc He just loves it when we are there :)

MARY-IN-OH said:

This is my DH too! He volunteers me to help plan trips for anyone going.

When I met my DH, I was a WDW veteran and he had been once in high school and once for a day with an ex. I had to beg him to make our first trip, and he finally agreed to book when our DD was about to turn 3... Well, he entered his name on the DVC site for more information while we were booking the trip and we ended up buying DVC before we even went! He LOVES the resorts and said he wouldn't love WDW near as much without our DVC...if he had to be packed into a traditional room with three females for 7-10 days I doubt we would go back much!

WDW has become "our" place and we are going on our first kid-free trip in November to F&W with another couple! We can't wait to add points once I go back to work next year. DH and I LOVE our DVC! :wave2: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter