• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV with a wheelchair, medical equiptment

In case you don;t already do this when travelling, those 3M Command adhesive hooks are great for hanging things like overnight drip feeds (instead of schlepping an IV pole), and just organizing things in general. I have 5-10 of them with extra adhesive strips in our luggage at all times.

I've done this also and they are wonderful to keep things organized. If you could see some of the things I've rigged in hotel rooms to hang IVs from you would laugh. Who knew lamps could have so many uses?!

Thanks for the additional info on BWV. It's great to hear such positive things from those who have been there, done that. I am getting excited to go and the ease of walking makes that excitement even greater. We are looking forward to a great trip. I seriously think some hotel staff groan when they see us coming, but I never get that idea from Disney. They always seem happy to help and if not happy at least polite and accommodating. That is awesome about the school in MA. Not only that Disney does such a great job with them, but that they take the time and effort for kid to get to experience it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter