• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV Where do you put those air-mattresses?

NARM Forever

Mouseketeer
We have 5 in a 1br for two nights in March (me, DH, DS16, DS14 & DM). My relatives took my DM's room and I'm waitlisted for another room for her. It means my teens will need to sleep on air matresses/sleeping bags which we will bring. I'm just wondering where there would be space for them in the 1br. One by the pull-out sofa and one by the window in the bedroom? Is there room in the closet?

NARM

We put one beneath the bar area....left it there since no one really sat at it. But, you could stand it up during the day if you wanted to sit at the bar.
Then, we did kid about being able to put an airbed in the closet off the master tub area...it's huge!!! You might even be able to squeeze on in between the window and the king bed in the master.

We have 5 in a 1br for two nights in March (me, DH, DS16, DS14 & DM). My relatives took my DM's room and I'm waitlisted for another room for her. It means my teens will need to sleep on air matresses/sleeping bags which we will bring. I'm just wondering where there would be space for them in the 1br. One by the pull-out sofa and one by the window in the bedroom? Is there room in the closet?

NARM

I am guessing the air mattress is twin size so I agree with OP. ;)
My experience is with a queen size air which for that the sofa bed will not be allowed to open up so the air mattress does. :teacher: This meant my 2 large teen boys take turns laying on the couch as it is.:rolleyes1 Just ask for a few extra sheets to place on top of the couch! :thumbsup2

We stayed at BWV in a 1 bedroom and we were able to put a twin air mattress on either side of the bed in the master.

We stayed at BWV in a 1 bedroom and we were able to put a twin air mattress on either side of the bed in the master.

This sounds good. Then my DM will have some privacy and I get to step on a teen as I go to the loo in the middle of the night :rotfl2: Although that closet is still sounding good.

A twin size should also fit in the entry way if you angle it from the entry door toward the washer/dryer.

Just put it on the balcony! Lol. Just kidding. We put it between the living room couch and the glass door. There are several places it would fit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter