BWV - what to request

JillU-DVC

Mouseketeer
We have a 1 bedroom for a week at BWV for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival in October (it will also be my 45th birthday!).

I would like to request a room at BWV that is in the pink BWV (not BWI) building on this map.

This building has rooms 1023-1048, 2029-2066, 3029-3066, 4029-4066, 5029-5066.

We'd like a room in this building on the 2nd or 3rd floor (so we can take the stairs if we don't want to wait for the elevator).

Any suggestions how I make this request? I don't wnat to givbe them the whole list of room numbers. I don't see any building numbers or building names, so i'm not sure how to request to be in this particular section.

Yes, I know that requiests are only that, a request, and I don't get fussy if my requests are not met, but I do like to make my preferences known, so if it's possible to meet them, hopefully they will be met.

Any suggestions?

Did you reserve this on points? If so, what category did you book? Standard, BW view or preferred/garden view? What size villa did you reserve?

It's all 1 building. You need to request by view. The room area you mentioned is main pool view if you booked a pool/garden view (#21 on map) or boardwalk view if you booked a boardwalk view (12, 13, 14). If you booked a pool/garden view studio, you could also request Village Green view (10,11). This is assuming you booked with points. CRO reservations don't book a specific view but most times get a pool/garden view.

The only elevators are by #9 on the map. So for the area you mentioned, I would request close to elevator.

So you won't get BW view since you didn't reserve that view. And the village Green view only has studios from what I have heard. So you'll probably get a pool view - either Luna Park (that would be the inner side of the pink area) or the leisure pool.

If you've booked on points a 1 bedroom pool/garden view, do you know where these are located? Like where would the garden view be? Pool, is of course, easy.

Thanks!!

If you've booked on points a 1 bedroom pool/garden view, do you know where these are located? Like where would the garden view be? Pool, is of course, easy.

Thanks!!

The garden area is down by the Swan, facing the canal. It would be on the far left side of the map (peach area). Those are a long way from the elevator but there are stairs at that end for a quick exit. Also the Village Green area on the boardwalk side but those are only studios.

Does anyone know what the room #'s are in building #21 facing the Lunar Pool? Is there a good room to view the Lunar Pool without anything in your way so I can sit on the balcony and watch my teenager in the pool?
Thanks
Doreen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter