BWV Trees have returned to New England

dgaston

Proudly wears a "Believes in Fairies tshirt"
Still Openings on Tree # 2 !!! :santa:

There will be two trees for families staying at BWV. Send me your dates and I will coordinate the list. I will donate the lighted trees and decorations.

In the case of Boardwalk, the first person picks up the tree at the Business Center. After that, Bell Services will have the list and dates of the families on the tree boxes. I will ask each family to PM me as they get the tree from Bell Services to keep track of its progress. When your reserved time is up, pack up the tree and decorations, return it to Bell Services by 11 am, crossing your name off the list.

If you sign up for the tree exchange and your plans change, please let me know. There may be other families who could make use of the tree.

If possible, I would suggest that families find a small ornament from their home area to add to the tree. We're from New England, so we've got Red Sox and UConn Basketball covered! There will also be a donation envelope (optional of course!) to help defray the shipping costs to and from BWV and Business Center costs.

The last family uses the return address label, takes it to the Business Center and sends the tree back to CT.

So post your dates here and PM me with your real reservation name. It will also be helpful if you can give me a way to contact you when you're in WDW so I can make sure you have received the tree. I will update the list here with your Disboard name.

Happy Holidays :santa:

Last edited:
Tree 1
Nov 26 to Dec 6 Beach Clubber
Dec 7 to 11 akl2004
Dec 13 to 18 dgaston
Dec 18 to 22 Debbie Jean
Dec 24 to 30 Schucraig

Tree 2
Dec 11 to 19 slmjam
Dec 19 to 26 slriver
Dec 26 to Jan 1 waltskids

:santa:

Last edited:
Here is a photo of one of the trees:

Last edited:
20141228_164320.jpg
th_20141228_164320.jpg
And here's the other tree with some delightful grandchildren:
th_20141228_164320.jpg

Yay! I've been waiting for this. :santa::santa::santa:

Our dates are Dec 11-19 and I've already PM'd you with the rest of my info. Can't wait for December!!

Our dates at BWV are Dec 7-11. I sent you a PM with the other info. This will be so cool. Thank you.

We would love to participate again this year. We will be there December 19-26. :)

Hi, We would be interested in joining the Christmas Tree Swap. We are arriving on November 26 (Thanksgiving) and Departing on December 6. I will send you a PM with our reservation details.

Thanks for organizing and bringing more magic to Disney!

Planning new things to put in the tree boxes...:santa:

And time for another bump. What other BWV family would like to share our tree #2? :santa:

Debbie, We would like to take part in the tree exchange for tree #2 for December 26th to January 1st. We will PM you our info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter