Bwv to poly

jupers

DIS Veteran
Hi all... Just transferred to poly from bwv...4 nights there, 4 here. We are in Moorea in the last room. 1st bwv...when we checked in I was frustrated booked 2 bwv studios, 1 for a friend, she had renovated studio on 5th floor. We had handicap accessible not renovated, I asked for a change ended up garden view, I was annoyed but was ok because I really needed the pull down bed and everyone was very nice they gave us 2 days of anytime fast passes...went to universal yesterday then checked into poly. Again room very far away but oh well.no biggie. Studios at poly nice size. 2 bath setup a bit odd. Pool is gorgeous! Cast excellent. But despite that I think I'm more of a Boardwalk girl! We will see though after getting used to monorail instead of buses... Any questions happy to answer.

Were you in 2047 at BWV? We are always in 2049 and I have been wondering when it would be refurbed.

1006 was the handicapped? That is so far from the lobby. You are closer to the Swan lobby.

No, 1006 was where we finally ended up, I dont remember the number of the first villa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter