• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV studio upgrade

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
Friends just got back from BWV and they got a renovated studio standard 4th fl. Of course when they add the flip down bed under the TV your storage for unpacking disappears. They lived out of there bags. Thanks again DVC for not wasting money for drawers for clothes. So now you can have 5 guests without a place for clothes in a studio.

We stayed in a renovated studio at BWV back in Oct and there was a 4 drawer dresser next to the TV/murphy bed.

We had the small draw cabinet while in a renovated room in September. It was a lock off, not a dedicated if that makes any difference. I did read the dedicated studios have an extra chair in the corner. We often go for 2 weeks and like to unpack, so it's a pain for us, but nothing you can do about it.

We stayed in a renovated studio at BWV back in Oct and there was a 4 drawer dresser next to the TV/murphy bed.

This is a picture from the refurb thread. You didn't have the white cabinet with drawers?

http://s978.photobucket.com/user/ctamburro/media/boardwalk/DSC06575_zpssfzl2k0o.jpg.html

We were in a 2nd floor renovated room (first folks to stay in it according to our bellman). That 4 drawer chest was barely large enough to hold our clothes (2 adults) for an 8 night stay. We had to take up valuable storage space on top of the closet to place the items contained within the chest of drawers, i.e., pillows, blankets for the new pseudo-Murphy bed. It was not a good trade off in our opinion but, then again, we are not trying to sleep 5.

We stayed in the new studios last week as well. They lack of storage drove my wife nuts. But now that we know it is an issue will be bringing hanging closet organizers on our next visit in the summer. They should help a lot. It has to be better than living out of a suitcase.

SFT-01003-3.jpg

We were in a 2nd floor renovated room (first folks to stay in it according to our bellman). That 4 drawer chest was barely large enough to hold our clothes (2 adults) for an 8 night stay. We had to take up valuable storage space on top of the closet to place the items contained within the chest of drawers, i.e., pillows, blankets for the new pseudo-Murphy bed. It was not a good trade off in our opinion but, then again, we are not trying to sleep 5.

I always hang my clothes in the closet. I pack them with the hangers and just take them straight out of the suitcase into the closet.

I always hang my clothes in the closet. I pack them with the hangers and just take them straight out of the suitcase into the closet.

That would work, but not a fan of hanging up shorts--need the clips and if you are flying--not a good plan. Then there is the vacuum, iron and ironing board and other floor cleaning items that take up far too much space. :/

That would work, but not a fan of hanging up shorts--need the clips and if you are flying--not a good plan. Then there is the vacuum, iron and ironing board and other floor cleaning items that take up far too much space. :/

I've never had a problem flying with shorts hangers. Same hangers as pants, which I also have flown many times with, I travel for work.

We brought one of those clothes dividers on our trip last summer to WLV. We were five in the studio, it was our underwear keeper ...we also requested a studio at the far end of the hallway, it's a dedicated and has two closets...helped tremendously.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter