BWV standard view room #'s

2infinityandbeyond

DIS Veteran
Trying to remember what rooms we had the last time we stayed at BWV. 2 b/r, pretty much right across from the bus stop. Would it have been x21 and x23 (x = floor #)? I usually snap a photo of the door in case I forget, but I can't find that group of photos.

x123 is the corner room, it's a dedicated 1 bedroom. Directly across from the bus stop is around x101. It's not a good idea to request a specific room # but rather a description like "across from the bus stop". The one time I requested a specific room #, I ended up on the other side of the resort. If that room # is not available, they just put you anywhere.

x123 is the corner room, it's a dedicated 1 bedroom. Directly across from the bus stop is around x101. It's not a good idea to request a specific room # but rather a description like "across from the bus stop". The one time I requested a specific room #, I ended up on the other side of the resort. If that room # is not available, they just put you anywhere.

Nope, not planning to request a room #. I just couldn't remember the room #, and I'm really good with things like that, so it was driving me nuts that I couldn't remember. :laughing:

Thanks. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter