• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV reno - I miss most of all.......

LSchrow

life without the BWVs is <null and void>
the carousel/castle print over the sofabed at the BWV has always gave me a smile that filled my soul, and then the reno took it away :sad1:

so last night, I showed DD this on ebay.....and guess what I'm getting my birthday!!
s-l1600.jpg

I thought she might think it was a bit silly, but her words: "OMG!!! you need this!!!!" & did BIN (because, yes, we both would have been sad to never see it again - it's a picture that easily recalls many thousands of warm & wonderful memories). & soon, I will see this every night before sleep, and wake to it every morn - just, ahhhhhhhhh :cloud9:

So happy that you will have a birthday gift that brings you joy for years to come, Laurie. It does capture a warm feeling for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter