BWV - refilllable mug locations?

mjl1969

Mouseketeer
Hello ..

We will be staying at BWV in a couple of weeks. From what I remember we can buy refillable mugs and refill them at the Bakery. This really isnt ideal though .. the wait is usually long in the morning, and I like making our coffee ourselves

Is there any place at BWV where you can actually fill the coffee yourself like at the other resorts? By this I mean have access to a cream machine, hot chocolate, etc so we can make each cup to our liking ?

Thanks !!

There are no self-refill stations at BWV. All of the options require you to wait in line, show your mug, and ask for a drink. The cast member will fill a disposable cup and hand it to to you. The locations (that I have been to) are the bakery, leaping libations at the the pool, and the bar on the Inn side of the resort. The only one open in the am is the bakery.

I like the self-refill stations at Kidani Village and BLT by the pool. I wish BWV would put one there too.

We usually make coffee in the room. It's too much bother to trek for a cup.

Boardwalk Bakery and Belle Vue lounge (on the Inn side of BW hotel, on the opposite side of the lobby as the Villa side) are both open in the morning. Boardwalk Bakery, Seashore Sweets and the main pool bar are options during the day. Bakery, Sweets and Belle Vue are options in the evening. None is self-serve.

I like the self-refill stations at Kidani Village and BLT by the pool. I wish BWV would put one there too.

We noticed that at Kidani last week. I thought it was a great idea to have a mug station at the pool too. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter