BWV Question Re: Week prior to Easter activities

jocin3

Mouseketeer
Good morning!

We will be at BWV on 3/21-3/28 and we are so looking forward to escaping the snow and cold here in PA. Does anyone know if there are Easter activities planned on the Village Green during that time period? It has been a few years since we have visited prior to Easter, but I thought I remembered the Easter Bunny etc. Just wanted to prepare as we will have our 3 yr old granddaughter with us for her first visit.

Thanks in advance!

We have been for the week before Easter numerous times and I don't recall any Easter activities beyond Easter Day itself at our resorts. They did have a candy scramble type thing and the Easter bunny on Easter Day.

You will be there a full 2 weeks before Easter this year (3/28 is one week before Easter), so I wouldn't expect anything.

They have a special egg hunt at Epcot that starts on 3/27 and goes until 4/15 or something like that. You get a card for about $5 and you search for the eggs. You get a sticker when you find one and turn in the card after you complete it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter