BWV Points for Rent $12pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI There,

I’m in a bit of situation — we have a gap in our WDW vacation on January 2. We will be staying at Animal Kingdom— Kidani January 3-6 but need to add a day on Jan 2 which wasn’t available when we booked.

OKW is available in the same class of room and point level (Deluxe Studio at 13 points).

DVC Member Services has said today that we or another member could book OKW and then waitlist the room at Kidani and more than likely we will be able to get the room at Animal kingdom closer to.

I am fine with either a transfer in or rental.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed

Thanks again for your help.

Have a great day.

Hi everyone…
Thank you for the interest in our points. I'm doing my best to check all the request. I will make contact with those that have resort openings for their dates. Please remember we have 49 points, not enough for a week stay, maybe a few days at best. Thank you again

Any studio availability 10/1-10/5 BCV BWV VWL BLT Poly or any property? Thanks for checking!

I am looking for a studio at BWV from 12/8-12/11 2015. Can you please check availability. Would be willing to stay in a studio somewhere else.
Thank you.

Hello,
I was wondering if there was any availability for October 10th

Hello

Interested in AKV Jambo House Standard- Studio. ~50 points.
4/6/16-4/9/2016

Please pm me know if you have the points.

Thanks
dlca1

Looking for Poly Studio standard or lake view, March 6-9, 4 people. If not available BCV Studio or 1 bedroom for same dates. Thanks

Looking for one night for January 1.... just a studio, not too picky (any property except AK or OKW).. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter