BWV or WL split stay question..

peaches0313

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! Going to attempt our 1st ever split stay this upcoming spring. Have 8 nights currently booked at our home resort. (AKV) We would LIKE to do 4 nights at WL and 4 nights at Boardwalk assuming they are available at 7 months out. The big question is... IF when I call they are both available, should I switch all 8 nights to one over the other (well 7 actually as thats the max)? I know I have to call 4 days later to switch the 2nd half so I guess what I'm asking is-- is one harder to get than the other usually? Like, if boardwalk is harder maybe I should switch to boardwalk at 7 months out, then call 4 days later and switch 2nd half of stay to WL? Or vice versa? Any thoughts on how to go about this? Thanks!

Depends on the size of the room and category and if you are thinking CCV or BRV.

:earsboy: Bill

Studio-- open to category. And would love to try CCV if available, but fine with BRV too. (just want to try WL as that's one we haven't stayed at before). I think my girls would prefer Boardwalk so that may be the one they would be upset with if I didn't get a few nights there.

I would think that you would have an equal chance at either location. BWV is larger and more popular, CCV and BRV are less popular but if CCV is a challenge, BRV will probably have availability.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter