• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV Location

kaylie&laurensmom

I am addicted to Mickey
Can anyone give me advice for a room preference? We have booked a 1BR preferred view. What would be the best location to request on our reservation? Do you know if any of the 1BR units face out over the water toward Epcot so we could watch Illuminations and the activity on the Boardwalk from our balcony?

TIA!

If you have preferred pool/garden, none of the 1 bedrooms face Epcot. Your choices would be canal facing Swan/Dolphin, main pool, quiet pool (some face MGM). Some preferred pool/garden studios have a view of the Village Green, which has a partial lake view.

If you have preferred boardwalk view, then you would face the lake. You could waitlist for boardwalk view if you have the pool/garden view.

We just got back from BWV. Our room was a preferred Boardwalk View #1001. This room was all the way at the end of the boardwalk, right next to JellyRolls(in the crest of the wave section). Not alot of noise, however, long walk back to the room and the "view" was ok, our room seemed to have a lot of large shrubbery in front of it. I would suggest a second or 3rd floor in this area

We just got back from BWV. Our room was a preferred Boardwalk View #1001. This room was all the way at the end of the boardwalk, right next to JellyRolls(in the crest of the wave section). Not alot of noise, however, long walk back to the room and the "view" was ok, our room seemed to have a lot of large shrubbery in front of it. I would suggest a second or 3rd floor in this area

I'm soooo jealous! That's the room I keep asking for! I've been above it on the 2nd floor, but never managed a 1st floor room near Jellyrolls!

To the OP... You could ask for an MGM view. It's cool to see ToT at night!
You can see the higher Fantasmic fireworks too. We asked for a quiet pool, MGM view, but it is a hike.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter